- Zhen Ding and Flexium to see strong 2015 EPS thanks to iPhone orders
- Simplo under pressure in competition for next-generation iPhone battery orders
- Hans von Mangoldt Taiwan sets up electric reactor factory
- Taiwan makers promoting PERC polycrystalline solar cells
- Apple plans to add a new supplier for LCD driver ICs, say sources
- Hisense launches new 4K ULED TVs
- Merry Electronics needs to move one step further to become iPhone supply chain maker
- CES Asia: Haier to partner with Intel for wireless charging technology
- GCL insures PV modules
- Global 1Q15 mobile DRAM sales slip 1%, says DRAMeXchange
- HMI EPS for 2015 to rise
- E Ink capex to further drop in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Sharp struggling due to lagging orders in China
- Asustek faces challenge to hit 2015 target shipments of 25 million smartphones
- Digitimes Research: Capex from Korea makers down slightly in 2015
- Gigastorage expects operations to break even in 1Q16
- Gudeng enters mass production of mask cases for LCDs
- Crystal Applied Technology unveils sapphire substrate plant in Taiwan
- HMI slips to loss in April
- Computex 2015: Smart living gaining attention from vendors
- China market: HTC to launch HTC One E9sw to ramp up sales, says paper
- Taiwan April manufacturing production index down up on year, says MOEA
- Foxconn runs B2B online components sale, says paper
- New iPhones reportedly to use smaller LED backlighting chips
- Worldwide Chromebook sales will reach 7.3 million units in 2015, says Gartner
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...