- Zhen Ding expects sales rebound in August
- Pegatron denies China Labor Watch charges of violating Apple-set maximum working hours
- Formosa Sun Energy wins EPC contract for setting up 4MWp rooftop PV systems in southern Taiwan
- ASE chairman spends NT$1.3 billion to buy company shares
- Google to use renewable energy in Taiwan datacenter
- EU cancels MIP status of Neo Solar Power, Motech China subsidiaries, say reports
- TV panels shipments up in July, says WitsView
- OLED unlikely to replace LCD, says Innolux chairman
- Richwave to see revenues up over 10% in 3Q16, says paper
- Former Simpal executives probed over alleged trade secrets theft
- Jinko Solar is top China PV module maker in 1H16
- Quartz, SAW filter maker Tai-Saw to see revenues grow by double-digit rate in 2016
- CPT order visibility extends through end of 2016
- Microwave device maker UMT looks to brisk sales in 3Q16
- E Ink sees strong shipments for smart e-paper labels
- Industry supply chain eyeing huge mobile-SoC market potential
- Asustek to struggle to reach 2016 smartphone shipment target
- Digitimes Research: Panasonic expected to remain largest automotive Li battery maker, steps into LED automotive lighting
- MSI may ship 5 million graphics cards in 2016
- Innolux, AUO chairmen urge government to financially support panel makers
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to up over 16% on quarter in 3Q16
- Taiwan market: Philips launches Hue 2.0 smart LED lighting
- LandMark Optoelectronics expects sequential fall in 3Q16 revenues
- Glass substrates in tight supply in 3Q16, says Corning Taiwan president
- Taiwan market: Sharp launches Aquos Z2 smartphone
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...