- Leadtek pushing into medical market
- Baidu adopts Xilinx to accelerate machine learning applications in the data center
- Qualcomm to return to TSMC but not for 10nm, sources claim
- Globalfoundries China fab put on hold
- Verizon launches MediaTek-powered smartphone
- ASML on track to post record 2016 sales
- Digitimes Research: Global large-size panel shipments to grow at CAGR of 0.3% in 2016-2021
- MIRDC working on communication standards for LED equipment
- October medium- to large-size TV panel pricing up significantly, say research firms
- China market: Smartphone vendors to buy more panels and other parts from local suppliers in 2017
- India market: 35 million smartphones shipped in 3Q16, says Counterpoint
- China Mobile nets CNY88.1 billion for January-September 2016
- PChome JV provides e-payment services in Thailand
- Nichia wins patent infringement litigation in Japan
- Neo Solar Power to float overseas convertible bonds
- Taiwan market: We Can Financial Technology launches smart POS
- Digitimes Research: Worldwide notebook shipments grow sequentially in 3Q16
- China may revise 2017 PV feed-in tariff cuts
- Everlight expands capacity for LED fine pixel-pitch displays
- Vietnam market: LED lighting demand takes off
- LeEco enters US market
- Passive component maker Mag.Layers sees EPS hit 6-year high in 3Q16
- Taiwan market: Gamania provides mobile e-payment services Gama Pay
- Taiwan attracts foreign direct investment of over US$10 billion in January-September, says MOEA
- StarChip security IC fabricated on HHGrace eNVM process
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...