- Apple increasing part and component orders for iPhone 7, say touch panel makers
- Lithium battery makers demand price rise due to shortages
- Potential of wireless charging technology: Q&A with WPC chairman Menno Treffers
- Rising notebook demand causing shortages in many components
- Taiwan IC distributors 4Q16 sales to increase
- JDI may release shares to Sharp, says paper
- Nvidia CEO denies competing with partnering graphics vendors with Founder Edition
- TSMC orders equipment for NT$2.32 billion
- PTI buys wafer-level packaging equipment
- Foxconn to produce smartphones for OnePlus in India, says paper
- Taiwan market: Asustek Computer to launch ZenBook 3 series
- Taiwan market: Xiaomi launches Redmi Note 4
- Worldwide security appliance market growth driven by strong UTM performance in 1H16, says IDC
- Apple still leads in smartwatch sales, but sector growth slow, says Kantar Worldpanel
- Micron CEO visits Taiwan to meet Formosa executives
- Taiwan 2Q16 TFT-LCD production value up on quarter, down on year, says PIDA
- Digitimes Research: China starts tightening up control on third-party payment service companies
- China HLMC to build new 12-inch fab
- SES-imagotag to acquire Pervasive Displays
- China market: 32- to 50-inch LCD TV prices up, says Sigmaintell
- Taiwan market: Lite-On Technology to supply over 150,000 LED street lamps
- Taiwan government aims to install 3 million low-voltage smart power meters in 2024
- Leading-edge leads the way in pure-play foundry growth, says IC Insights
- Brave C&H Supply to be listed on Taiwan OTC in October
- Prices for solar-grade monocrystalline, polycrystalline silicon wafers drop to US$0.68, US$0.50
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...