- India market: MediaTek, Micromax collaborate on mid- to high-end smartphones
- Foxconn to step up cooperation with SK Group
- Acer to acquire bicycle GPS device vendor Xplova
- ASE chairman urges Taiwan companies to unite to face challenges from China supply chain
- Amkor positive about consolidation within IC backend sector
- Apple receiving G/G touch samples for 2016 iPhone
- Taiwan market: Projector market up 11.6% on year
- Global market for smart grid IT software and services expected to total US$142 billion from 2014-2024, says report
- Commentary: MediaTek-MStar expansion to pose threat to other IC vendors
- Motech looks to acquire solar cell lines in China
- Taiwan market: Microsoft unveils cross-platform foldable keyboard
- Giga Solar to set up PV station in Japan
- Digitimes Research: August 7W, 9W LED light bulb prices down in China
- Win Semi August revenues rise 7%
- Schott optimistic about thin glass demand in the semiconductor industry
- Intel introduces sixth-generation Intel Core processors based on Skylake
- Solartech reports increased August revenues
- SPIL looks to effective results of SiP packaging development with Foxconn
- Nichia sues Everlight subsidiary in Germany for patent infringement
- Digitimes Research: Osram expected to keep leading status in automotive lighting
- New Zealand PC market stabilizes, says IDC
- IFA 2015: Asustek unveils gaming products
- IFA 2015: Acer unveils new gaming products
- Online TV viewing habits differ in Europe, says IHS
- IFA 2015: Asustek unveils new innovations at pre-show conference
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...