- Digitimes Research: Smartphone AP shipments in China to grow over 17% sequentially in 2Q15
- AMD to launch Godavari APUs at end of May, say Taiwan makers
- Epistar, Lextar see increasing orders from LED lighting vendors
- Digitimes Research: Global notebook shipments to grow 11% sequentially in 2Q15
- Wireless charging module makers to offer dual- or multi-mode solutions, say Taiwan makers
- China sees large global PV production market share in 2014, says CCID Think Tank
- Applied chairman among candidates for TSMC board of directors
- Acer showcases range of new products in New York
- Commentary: Can Sharp improve its performance from increased presence in China?
- Osram to transfer general lighting lamps business into independent legal structure
- Intel to help vendors launch inexpensive tablets, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan sees decreased 1Q15 LCD monitor shipments
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan 1Q15 handset shipments down 30.3% sequentially
- Spreadtrum chipsets adopted for Samsung WCDMA tablets and smartphone
- Samsung talks up new flexible AMOLED technology
- China 2014 PV product exports worth US$16.2 billion
- Memory related device suppliers to break into Taiwan top-10 IC design houses in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan large-size TFT LCD panel shipments to increase 5% in 2Q15
- Taiwan notebook shipments down 16% sequentially in 1Q15, says MIC
- Acer re-launches Predator gaming notebook lineup
- China suppliers continue to lead the solar PV module market in 2014, says IHS
- Taiwan IC backend production value to rise 4.9% in 2015, says IEK
- MediaTek responds to patent infringement case brought by Synaptics against its China-based affiliate
- Smartphone and tablet AP markets rise in 2014, says Strategy Analytics
- Brogent Technologies looks to gross margin of 55%
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...