- Digitimes Research: China smartphone vendors may favor local AMOLED suppliers over Samsung Display
- Smart LED lighting, high-end backlighting, IR devices to drive Unity Opto growth in 2017, says chairman
- Taiwan market: Seiko Epson launches Smart Canvas
- Component orders from AR/VR vendors still low in 2017
- UMC expects wafer shipments to drop 1% in 1Q17
- Samsung chip business posts record operating profits for 4Q16
- Giga Solar Materials to start production at factory in eastern China at end of March
- China market: Foxconn to produce bicycles for startup Mobike
- Solution vendors to start rolling out 5G chips in 2H17, say sources
- Brand vendors to launch smartphones with AI applications to ramp up sales in 2017
- UMC to start shipping 14nm chips in 1Q17
- China market: Future Mobility to build smart electric car plant in Nanjing
- Chilisin, Ralec to merge
- Chilisin to acquire ferrite cores maker Ferroxcube
- PTI 1Q17 sales to beat seasonal patterns, says president
- Foxconn considering setting up panel line in US, says chairman
- The synergy of NXP acquisition: An interview with Qualcomm president Derek Aberle
- China re-assessing subsidies for PV projects
- Foxconn Electronics to have Sharp produce 4K TV panels in Japan
- China polysilicon imports in January-November 2016 grow 18.2% on year, says CNMIA
- EIH cooperates with Texen to offer smart cosmetics packaging solution
- Worldwide semiconductor revenues to grow 7.2% in 2017, says Gartner
- Hua Hong to intro 3rd-gen super-junction MOSFET process in 1H17
- NOR flash prices rise, says report
- Taiwan December manufacturing production index up on month, year, says MOEA
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...