- The smartphone ambition: Q&A with Asustek CEO Jerry Shen
- TSMC to dispose of more Motech shares
- Upstream supply chain expects new Nintendo games console to achieve 10-12 million unit shipments in 2016
- Neo Solar Power adjusting allocation of solar cell capacities
- SSD contract prices fall for 4 straight quarters, says DRAMeXchange
- PCB firm Unitech looks to automotive, IoT applications for 2016 growth
- Sharp expected to move headquarters, says report
- Digitimes Research: Global all-in-one PC shipments to drop 3.9% on year in 2015
- Sharp to sell production equipment and patents to China and India makers to improve finances, says report
- Samsung aims to drop AMOLED pricing to within 10% of LCDs in 2016, says report
- Open bids for 2,500-2,600MHz bands increase to NT$23.820 billion, says NCC
- Taiwan 4Q15 economic growth rate forecast at 0.49%, says DGBAS
- GCL-Poly Energy to reduce solar wafer supply to Taiwan cell makers
- ECS to ship 2.5 million education tablets
- Foxconn invests in smartphone-rental service provider in Hong Kong, says paper
- US court fines Epistar US$9.3 million for patent infringement
- Tongwei setting up 5GWp solar cell plant in western China
- Taiwan notebook makers seeking lower chip quotes for 2016
- D-Link scores points in marketing smart home devices in Europe
- Global LED shipment volume, value to grow in 2016, says Nichia executive
- MediaTek to place foundry orders with SMIC, says paper
- Shipments of large-size LCD panels will drop in 2016 but total area will expand by 8%, says WitsView
- Samsung to add IoT support in all products in 2020
- Sales of commercial TVs drop in China during 3Q15, says firm
- China-based Luxshare becoming threat to Taiwan connector makers, says paper
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...