- Coretronic ships 7.69 million BLUs in June
- Compal sees over 10% growth on month in June revenues; Inventec suffers small decline
- Compal and Wistron to evenly share Dell consumer notebook orders for 2015
- Young Fast reports 33.45% decline in revenues for June 2014
- IC substrate suppliers look to strong sales in 2H14
- Digitimes Research: Hisilicon AP to give Huawei cost advantage in high-end mobile device market
- Digitimes Research: China market sees mixed LED bulb pricing trend in June
- Delta Electronics June revenues up on year
- Power inductor maker Magic to debut on OTC securities market
- Innolux June 2014 revenues reach US$1.22 billion
- Notebook vendors continuing to shift touch panel orders to China
- Epistar June revenues hit record for 4th time straight
- 60-inch plus Ultra HD TV panels in short supply as demand in North America increases
- Lite-On Technology sees increased June revenues
- TSMC to speed up development of 10nm process
- Transcend, Adata post mixed results for June
- EU to probe China PV makers, say Taiwan makers
- Chipset solution vendors to ramp up market share at the expense of gross margins
- Japan, South Korea makers talking with Taiwan solar cell makers for cooperation
- Should Apple watchers be taking note of a UK IPO?
- LED makers see increased demand due to Ultra HD TV developments
- Digitimes Research: Global TD-LTE users to reach 70.4 million at end of 2014
- Synnex Technology sees decreased June revenues
- Penetration of quantum dots in smartphone TFT LCDs will be 3% in 2015, says DisplaySearch
- Global LCD TV shipments to increase 3.2% in 2014, says WitsView
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
GaN-on-Si is a new technology that has the potential to replace sapphire substrates in the LED supply...
Despite the fact the penetration rate of LED backlight units (BLUs) in TVs has been increasing continuously,...
US-based MOCVD equipment provider Veeco currently ranks number one in global market share with 50%...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...