- Digitimes Research: Shipments of VR video-enabled smartphones, bundled VR devices to soar in 4Q16
- SES-imagotag to acquire Pervasive Displays
- Taiwan government aims to install 3 million low-voltage smart power meters in 2024
- Foxconn, Pegatron start production of Sony PS4 Pro, Foxconn trialling production of Nintendo NX
- ITRI cooperates with Nvidia to develop self-driving technology
- Digitimes Research: TD-LTE development faces disadvantages
- Foxconn permitted to repair iPhone at subsidiary in Shanxi, China, says paper
- China HLMC to build new 12-inch fab
- Cadence, TSMC advance 7nm FinFET designs for mobile and HPC platforms
- China market: 32- to 50-inch LCD TV prices up, says Sigmaintell
- Taiwan market: Lite-On Technology to supply over 150,000 LED street lamps
- E Ink to end LCM production
- EverDisplay Optronics to set up 6G AMOLED factory, says paper
- Taiwan market: Taiwan Mobile signs pact with Tesla
- Chip orders for new iPhone to fall in 1Q17, sources say
- Server shipments expected to pick up as Internet service providers place orders
- Oculus reportedly in talks with MSI for VR cooperation
- GIS to set up high-end display, OLED touch module factory in China
- Backend firms seeing tight supply
- Formosa Epitaxy to lay off 300 workers
- AUO sells stake in Malaysia-based PV module maker
- Digitimes Research: China starts tightening up control on third-party payment service companies
- Delta becomes core member of CharIN
- Nvidia GTC 2016 shows artificial intelligence innovations
- Value of semiconductor industry M&A agreements already over US$50 billion, says IC Insights
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...