- Digitimes Research: Intel 28nm SoFIA 4G AP delayed to early 2016; may face overlap issue with 14nm version
- Compal 2015 shipment goals unchanged, says president
- JTouch continues to see steady demand for metal mesh products
- Epistar expects business operations to peak in 3Q15
- Industry mergers may boost SPIL's role, says company chairman
- Powerchip inks pact to built 12-inch JV fab in China
- Taiwan to mothball No. 4 nuclear power plant
- Digitimes Research: LED makers extend development to IR, UV applications
- Go Scale Capital facing challenges running Lumileds, says Epistar chairman
- Digitimes Research: Japan has potential demand for UAVs
- Taiwan LED makers faced with decreased global TV demand, competition from China makers
- ASE to raise US$200 million through ECB
- 4K TV panel shipments grow nearly 60% in 2Q15
- Windows 10 not prompting new notebook panel surge, say makers
- Solar cell makers lower prices
- Taiwan market: CHT hikes 4G user targets, says paper
- Wistron conservative about 2H15 notebook shipments, says chairman
- China mobile phone user base drops slightly on month in May, says MIIT
- China market: Meizu ready to launch MX5, says paper
- Green Energy Technology to hike prices by 5% in July
- Wind power capacity installations expected to grow 8.9% in 2015, says firm
- Taiwan market: Sony Mobile, Huawei expanding mobile device sales
- Global LCD TV panel shipments reach 22.45 million in May
- Global DRAM module sales rise 21% in 2014, says DRAMeXchange
- Taipower to limit power supply to industrial users
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...