- Everyone wants in on virtual reality opportunity
- This concludes our broadcasting day: Vizio redefines the TV
- Elan obtains fingerprint sensor orders from first-tier notebook firms
- The gaming notebook competition: Q&A with Jone Chang from Gigabyte notebook department
- Insyde intros flagship UEFI BIOS
- Brazil market: Xiaomi recalls handset team, to not introduce new models temporarily
- Tons Lightology shareholders approve 2015 dividend of NT$3
- Taiwan ultra-thin heat-pipe makers under price cut pressure
- Epistar hikes blue LED chip quotes, says report
- Anji Technology looks to PV demand in Taiwan
- Computex 2016: ARM announces new mobile chips for VR-ready devices
- Computex 2016: ASE to showcase SiP, MEMS and sensor solutions for smart living applications
- Qualcomm expands Snapdragon Wear lineup with offering for targeted-purpose wearables
- Digitimes Research: Growing HMD devices stir up development of professional VR application market
- Computex 2016: Asustek unveils new ZenFone 3 smartphones and Transformer 2-in-1lineups
- Chin-Poon remains focused on automotive PCBs
- Digitimes Research: Korea memory-IC industry output value to increase 5% in 2Q16
- Computex looks to take on new identity
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...