- Digitimes Research: Melfas emerging as leading touchscreen controller IC player in Korea
- Taiwan makers poised to produce 15mm LED BLUs for Ultra HD TVs
- HannStar Display to acquire 5.3G touch panel factory from HannStar Touch Solution
- Largan November revenues hit record
- China Li-ion cell capacity grows over 40% in 2013, says IEK
- China market: Lowering 4G chipset specifications to benefit local smartphone vendors
- MediaTek November revenues down slightly
- Solar players see increased November revenues
- Catcher Technology sees record revenues for November
- Semiconductor material supplier Ampoc looks to sequential sales growth in 4Q13
- Gigabyte promotes DIY motherboard sales by hosting games tournament in China
- Global Ultra HD TV shipments in 2014 to grow to 15-20 million units, say Taiwan makers
- BoardTek PCB sales to gain momentum in 2014
- Yageo November sales edge down slightly
- China releases TD-LTE licenses
- Memory backend service firms likely to scale down capex for 2014
- Sapphire ingot supplier Acme to return to profitability in 4Q13
- GaN-on-silicon LEDs forecast to increase market share to 40% by 2020, says IHS
- Inotera, Nanya November sales rise on-year
- Worldwide Ethernet switch and router market sees strong 3Q13 results, says IDC
- Andes CPU core IP products adopted by Acer, Asustek
- Growth in mobility trend spells further decline for PC market in MEA, says IDC
- Taiwan November CPI down on month, up on year, says DGBAS
- Global 2013 semiconductor revenues to rise 5.2%, says Gartner
- Worldwide server market revenues decline 3.7% in 3Q13, says IDC
Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), Taiwan Mobile (TWM) and Far EasTone Telecommunications (FET), the three largest...
Smartphone ODM Arima Communications has decided to expand its product lines to include tablets, smart...
While Mozilla has offered Firefox OS for less than two years, the operating system based on HTML5 and...
Cavendish Kinetics recently announced the availability of production samples of its tunable RF capacitors...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...