- Pegatron said to have landed control computer orders for Tesla Model 3
- Motherboard vendors see shipments drop in 1Q17 despite new AMD, Intel processors
- PCB maker Chin-Poon reports record high earnings for 2016
- Taiwan IC design houses hold mixed 2Q17 outlook
- Taiwan science parks post 2016 total revenues of NT$ 2.376 trillion, says MOST
- Microsoft announces IP licensing program for connected cars
- VIA eyes panoramic photography business opportunity
- MLS to set up joint venture in US
- Tai Tung Communication expects large gain from selling factory
- PCB maker Zhen Ding reports decreased earnings for 2016
- Digitimes Research: MVNOs growing in Japan due to government easing unlocking rules
- MediaTek to recognize gains from sale of AutoChips in 1Q17
- Sputtering equipment supplier UVAT to slash capex
- GET unveils light-weight PV modules
- TPK and O-film Tech form partnership via cross holding
- Accton to deal out 2016 dividend of NT$3.10
- Alpha Networks sees profits surge 4-fold in 2016
- Samsung QLED TVs are not true QD TVs, says WitsView
- Taiwan market: LG launches 4 smartphones targeting entry-level to mid-range segment
- TSEC to set up 3.5MWp rooftop PV system in northern Taiwan, says paper
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display, LG Display decreasing reliance on imported organic materials for making flexible OLED
- Japan PV makers to face impact from feed-in tariff cuts, says Nikkei
- Qualcomm, ASE, Brazil government sign MOU to build IC testing/packaging plant in Brazil, says paper
- PC vendors to hike prices in 3Q17
- Apple announces new 9.7-inch iPad
Kuka Robotics, as the world's leading maker of robots used in automobile manufacturing, has been making...
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Silicon Valley based Anaplan, a cloud-based planning and performance management platform provider,...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...