- Digitimes Research: Shipments of VR video-enabled smartphones, bundled VR devices to soar in 4Q16
- Chip orders for new iPhone to fall in 1Q17, sources say
- Taiwan government aims to install 3 million low-voltage smart power meters in 2024
- Foxconn, Pegatron start production of Sony PS4 Pro, Foxconn trialling production of Nintendo NX
- ITRI cooperates with Nvidia to develop self-driving technology
- EverDisplay Optronics to set up 6G AMOLED factory, says paper
- Taiwan market: Taiwan Mobile signs pact with Tesla
- Taiwan market: NCC urges smooth shift from 2G to 3G/4G
- HP and LG see solid on-year shipment growth in monitors, says IDC
- Shanhai Capital to acquire Analogix Semiconductor
- 68.84 million large-size panels shipped globally in August, says WitsView
- Cadence delivers integrated system design solution for TSMC InFO packaging technology
- Phison board approves consolidation of company and offshore units
- Server shipments expected to pick up as Internet service providers place orders
- Gamma Optical quits production of optical films
- Oculus reportedly in talks with MSI for VR cooperation
- GIS to set up high-end display, OLED touch module factory in China
- Backend firms seeing tight supply
- Formosa Epitaxy to lay off 300 workers
- AUO sells stake in Malaysia-based PV module maker
- Nichia, Taiwan LED chips makers to start UV-C LED production
- China lacks funds to subsidize renewable energy
- Value of semiconductor industry M&A agreements already over US$50 billion, says IC Insights
- Taiwan sees increased August export order value, says MOEA
- Toshiba expands 24nm SLC NAND flash lineup to address industrial applications
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...