- Digitimes Research: Smartphone AP shipments in China to grow over 17% sequentially in 2Q15
- AMD to launch Godavari APUs at end of May, say Taiwan makers
- Epistar, Lextar see increasing orders from LED lighting vendors
- Digitimes Research: Global notebook shipments to grow 11% sequentially in 2Q15
- Wireless charging module makers to offer dual- or multi-mode solutions, say Taiwan makers
- HMI 1Q15 profits hit lowest in 10 quarters
- Everlight wins against Nichia in US patent infringement suit
- Samsung surpasses Innolux to hold leading position in 4K TV panel shipments
- China sees large global PV production market share in 2014, says CCID Think Tank
- Applied chairman among candidates for TSMC board of directors
- Acer showcases range of new products in New York
- Commentary: Can Sharp improve its performance from increased presence in China?
- Osram to transfer general lighting lamps business into independent legal structure
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan sees decreased 1Q15 LCD monitor shipments
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan 1Q15 handset shipments down 30.3% sequentially
- Spreadtrum chipsets adopted for Samsung WCDMA tablets and smartphone
- Samsung talks up new flexible AMOLED technology
- China 2014 PV product exports worth US$16.2 billion
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan large-size TFT LCD panel shipments to increase 5% in 2Q15
- Middle East pay TV market boom fastest globally, says IHS
- Communications and computer systems to drive IC sales across all regions, says IC Insights
- Taiwan notebook shipments down 16% sequentially in 1Q15, says MIC
- Acer re-launches Predator gaming notebook lineup
- China suppliers continue to lead the solar PV module market in 2014, says IHS
- Taiwan IC backend production value to rise 4.9% in 2015, says IEK
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...