- Simplo to cut capital by 40%
- Samsung to maintain lead with Galaxy S8 in high-end Android segment
- E Ink swings to operating profits in 2016
- Clevo sees weak profits in 2016, but expects strong performance in 2017
- Getac Technology reports strong earnings for 2016
- Chunghwa Telecom launches smartwatch for children
- Micron experiencing rough transition to 1xnm DRAM process, says report
- IC Insights more than doubles 2017 IC market growth forecast
- ESD solution provider Amazing Microelectronic sees earnings up 70% in 2016
- ECS reports losses for 2016
- Revenues from flexible AMOLED displays on pace to exceed rigid AMOLED panels in 3Q17, says IHS
- New Wafer Works China plant to come online in 2018, says report
- Competition in AI platform market intensifying
- Commentary: TPK, O-film tie-up to bring uncertainty to touch panel industry
- Compal becomes a strategic partner of LeEco
- HTC, LG, TCL and Coolpad vying for next-generation Pixel smartphone orders, says paper
- LONGi and Zhonghuan to expand mono-Si solar wafer capacity
- Tsinghua Unigroup to obtain more funds from government
- China market: Huawei sets prices for P10, P10 Plus
- China aims to hike proportion of distributed PV systems
- China LED chip makers expanding capacities
- General Energy Solutions obtains joint lending of NT$800 million
- Lextar to showcase LED PES headlight module at auto lamp exhibition in China
- Everlight Electronics nets NT$4.13 per share for 2016
- Hua Hong seeing robust smart-card chip demand
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...