- Apple receiving G/G touch samples for 2016 iPhone
- SEMICON Taiwan 2015: Inotera, Applied and HMI positive about semi industry outlook
- SPIL looks to effective results of SiP packaging development with Foxconn
- Inventory adjustments in semi industry coming to an end, says TSMC executive
- III sets up IoT intelligent commerce SIG to promote smart e-commerce in Taiwan
- Solartech reports increased August revenues
- Taiwan PCB production to edge up marginally in 2015
- Nichia sues Everlight subsidiary in Germany for patent infringement
- Worldwide server shipments grew 8% in 2Q15, while revenue increased 7.2%, says Gartner
- South Korea market: SK Telecom to launch Luna produced by FIH Mobile
- Digitimes Research: Osram expected to keep leading status in automotive lighting
- HTC to lay off 600 employees working in Taiwan
- LG looking at 9.7G facilities, say reports
- Xiaomi said to release notebook in 2016 with help from Inventec and Foxconn
- Huawei, LG launch new wearable devices
- China ends tax exemption for EPZ-imported polysilicon
- Solartech sees solar cell orders extend to November
- Digitimes Research: China eyeing acquistions to advance IC processes
- Japan sees decreased 2Q15 PV module shipments, says JPEA
- Japan market: HTC to beef up marketing of SIM-free smartphones
- Ruggedized and gaming notebooks becoming new target of ODMs
- CPT conservative about 3Q15 performance
- E Ink reports 2H15 performance
- Digitimes Research: Smart glass used in automobiles still in developmental stages
- TLLiA signs MoU with China-based Changhui Group
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...