- Digitimes Research: Smartphone AP shipments in China to grow 2H14
- Competition for notebook panels may heat up due to South Korea makers increasing output, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship over 67 million large-size TFT-LCD panels in 2Q14
- Taiwan solar firms may rely on markets other than US in 2H14
- Unitech, Dynamic ramping rigid-flexible PCBs
- Commentary: Microsoft moves to eliminate Nokia
- Aces enjoys orders from BMW and Mercedes-Benz
- LG Innotek signs cooperation to focus on Li-Fi business, says report
- Kinsus net profits up over 55% sequentially in 2Q14
- Panel supply to remain tight until 4Q14 or 1Q15, says Innolux president
- TWM foresees profit drop in 3Q14
- Tatung to set up rooftop PV systems with total capacity of 4MWp in Pescadores
- Taiwan market: Acer, Asustek see opportunities from enterprise PC replacement trend
- Macronix reportedly lands large-volume ROM orders from Nintendo
- GET may set up PV module factory abroad to cope with US anti-dumping taxation
- Everlight to expand monthly LED packaging capacity to 4 billion chips, says chairman
- Neo Solar Power nets NT$1.02 per share for 1H14
- Foxconn comments on reports of plans to invest in Anhui, China
- Innovative Logic, M31 Technology introduce USB-IF certified USB 3.0 device controller IP solution
- Asustek, Gigabyte releasing new gaming notebooks in 3Q14
- Baidu to release smartphone with MediaTek processor, says report
- Terry Guo overseeing Foxconn preparations for new iPhone
- New Surface to come into production in August, say Taiwan maker
- Innolux announces 2Q14 net profit of NT$3 billion
- Casetek Holdings sees 2Q14 decline
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Until recently, Vitesse Semiconductor saw its core market as being the carrier Ethernet market, particularly...
Intel was one of the main driving forces behind the consumer PC era of desktops and notebooks, but...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...