- Compatibility, efficiency crucial to wireless charging market: Q&A with Mark Hunsicker, senior director of wireless power solutions at Qualcomm
- Panel makers aim to secure orders from Motorola
- TPV likely to shift panel orders to CEC Panda
- Digitimes Research: Samsung, Apple, LG rank as top-3 smartphone vendors in 3Q14
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers will ship over 24 million handsets in 4Q14
- Falling LED bulb prices put pressure on LED driver IC firms
- China market: Mobile gaming revenues over CNY7.2 billion in 3Q14, says Analysys
- Intel decides to keep tablet subsidies, say sources
- On-cell smartphone and tablet shipments picking up due to orders from Motorola, Nokia
- Revenues from energy efficient buildings in Europe expected to reach US$109 billion annually by 2023, says firm
- TWM expects to reach 1.0 million 4G users at end of 2014, says president
- China market: B2B e-commerce trades in 3Q14 valued at CNY4.85 billion, says Analysys
- IBM, Cisco leading in smart city technology developments, says Navigant
- China and US boost worldwide industrial semiconductor market in 2014, says IHS
- Asia Neo Tech expects sales growth in 4Q14
- China IC design houses expand presence in touch IC and fingerprint sensor markets
- Touch panel pricing to drop to US$1 per inch
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD driver IC revenues to rise 6% in 2014
- Win Win Precision cooperates with vendor to market HeatCap in Japan
- Acer to launch convertible touch-screen Chromebook in 1H15
- Monocrystalline solar cell prices may fall in 4Q14, say Taiwan makers
- Xiaomi to launch smart home device soon
- Interactive whiteboards and interactive flat panel displays reach 440,000 in sales in 3Q14, says Futuresource
- Taiwan October unemployment rate down, says DGBAS
- TSMC to offer InFO packaging for 16nm chips in 2016, says paper
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Until recently, Vitesse Semiconductor saw its core market as being the carrier Ethernet market, particularly...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...