- Chassis maker Nishoku to see revenues grow 5-10% in 2017
- Tatung starts operation of PV power stations at former landfill sites
- Yangtze River Storage developing 3D NAND flash
- CMOS image sensor demand promising
- TEEMA to assist member companies to expand market in ASEAN, says chairman
- China market: Asustek adjusts marketing staff for own-brand products
- Taiwan IC design houses pushing into automotive aftermarket
- Samsung, LG adopt thermal pipes for smartphones to be launched in 2017
- Gintech to raise additional paid-in capital of NT$1.204 billion
- Xiaomi to not announce smartphone shipments for 2016
- Taiwan market: Largan Medical aims to double sales in 2017
- Taiwan market: Sony Mobile ramps up share of high-end Android smartphone segment
- China adds PV installation capacity of 34.24GWp in 2016, says NEA
- Fabless firm Davicom 4Q16 pre-tax profits increase
- Semi equipment maker Gudeng looks to a 15% revenue growth in 2017
- LeEco to receive investment from China-based Sunac for CNY15 billion
- NSP plans to shift solar cell capacity from Malaysia to Vietnam
- Macroblock 2017 revenues to rise at least 10%
- 2.93 billion handset-use panels shipped globally in 2016, says CINNO Research
- Sharp ending supply for Samsung may push up demand for 65-inch TV panels
- Delta Electronics provides PV inverters for Denmark power stations
- Commentary: A lesson to be learned from China panel industry headhunting
- Smartphone vendors likely to brace for component shortages in 2017
- Epistar expanding AlGaInP chip, blue-light LED flip-chip capacity
- Compal aims to ramp up device shipments by 10% in 2017
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...