- MediaTek remains calm on Qualcomm price reduction
- FPC obtains design-wins for fingerprint sensor in China
- Taiwan IC design houses aim to land more tablet IC orders from brand vendors
- TSMC June revenues down slightly, but 2Q14 sales hit all-time high
- High-end smartphone component supply may be tight approaching release of new iPhone
- Notebook ODMs expect 5-10% growth in 3Q14 shipments
- Two polarizer makers post mixed results for June
- Intel to unveil 14nm processors and 10nm wafers at IDF San Francisco
- Solargiga Energy plans to hike revenue proportions for PV modules, PV system installation, says CEO
- Chunghwa Telecom nets NT$2.69 per share for January-June
- Handset vendors expected to continue releasing large-size units ranging from 5- to 6-inch in 2H14
- Quanta Computer ships 4.3 million notebooks in June
- Lighting-use LED market scale to reach US$4.88 billion in 2014, says LEDinside
- Young Optics reports over 6% on-year increase in June revenues
- HannStar reports over 30% decline in June revenues
- Digitimes Research: China market sees mixed LED bulb pricing trend in June
- Compal and Wistron to evenly share Dell consumer notebook orders for 2015
- Young Fast reports 33.45% decline in revenues for June 2014
- Epistar June revenues hit record for 4th time straight
- Lite-On Technology sees increased June revenues
- US Court rejects AUO appeal
- Foxconn June revenues increase
- Pegatron sees increased June revenues
- Genesis Photonics June revenues down sequentially
- D.Phone raises nearly HK$900 million via IPO in Hong Kong
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Until recently, Vitesse Semiconductor saw its core market as being the carrier Ethernet market, particularly...
Intel was one of the main driving forces behind the consumer PC era of desktops and notebooks, but...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...