- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm rethinks AP development strategy
- Southern Taiwan Science Park sees January-February revenues down 5.42% on year
- Ultra HD TV penetration rate expected to reach 6% in 2014, say AUO sources
- FIC ruggedized tablet subsidiary receives procurement orders from Brazil
- China market: Local smartphone vendors accelerating LTE launches
- O-Film expected to produce for 35% of handset touch panels in 2014
- Taiwan solar cell makers see surging orders from China
- China white-box tablet vendors gaining foothold
- Young Optics to deal out 2013 cash dividend of NT$1.88
- Unitech to ramp up capacity for any-layer HDI and flex-rigid boards
- Digitimes Research: Korea-based Silicon Works looks to ramp up LCD driver IC shipments for Ultra TVs
- Sony and Hydro-Quebec announce joint venture to develop a large-scale energy storage system for power grids
- Korea panel makers to bump up competition in the Ultra HD TV panel segment
- Samsung, HTC, Sony Mobile likely to launch mini flagship models
- Taiwan PV firms suspend JV plan due to US antidumping probe
- HDI board capacity utilization rates to rise in 2Q14
- Yingli signs framework agreement with United PV for acquisition of 300MW solar plants
- Industrial electronics chip market rebounds, says IHS
- Taiwan PV module makers looking to orders from Japan vendors
- Taiwan market: HTC to launch Desire 816, Desire 610
- Taiwan market: Chief Telecom launches cloud services
- TSMC posts net profits of nearly NT$48 billion in 1Q14
- LCD TV growth improving as plasma and CRT TVs disappear, says DisplaySearch
- PChome Online to operate auction site in the US
- Large-size panel shipments up 11% in March, says WitsView
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
Taiwan-based Chimei Group, once a major LCD panel maker, now focuses on providing upstream components...
Singapore-based Gajah International Pte Ltd (Gajah) has won several Computex 2013 Design and Innovation...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...