- Simplo to cut capital by 40%
- Samsung to maintain lead with Galaxy S8 in high-end Android segment
- E Ink swings to operating profits in 2016
- Clevo sees weak profits in 2016, but expects strong performance in 2017
- Getac Technology reports strong earnings for 2016
- Chunghwa Telecom launches smartwatch for children
- Micron experiencing rough transition to 1xnm DRAM process, says report
- IC Insights more than doubles 2017 IC market growth forecast
- ESD solution provider Amazing Microelectronic sees earnings up 70% in 2016
- ECS reports losses for 2016
- Revenues from flexible AMOLED displays on pace to exceed rigid AMOLED panels in 3Q17, says IHS
- New Wafer Works China plant to come online in 2018, says report
- Competition in AI platform market intensifying
- Commentary: TPK, O-film tie-up to bring uncertainty to touch panel industry
- Compal becomes a strategic partner of LeEco
- HTC, LG, TCL and Coolpad vying for next-generation Pixel smartphone orders, says paper
- LONGi and Zhonghuan to expand mono-Si solar wafer capacity
- Tsinghua Unigroup to obtain more funds from government
- China market: Huawei sets prices for P10, P10 Plus
- China aims to hike proportion of distributed PV systems
- China LED chip makers expanding capacities
- General Energy Solutions obtains joint lending of NT$800 million
- Lextar to showcase LED PES headlight module at auto lamp exhibition in China
- Everlight Electronics nets NT$4.13 per share for 2016
- Hua Hong seeing robust smart-card chip demand
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...