- Digitimes Research: South Korea aims to acquire 40% share in wearable device market by 2020
- Notebook component suppliers expect to see only slight growth in March
- China makers urge government to set floor price for polysilicon from Europe
- ASE may land more packaging orders for Apple A8 CPUs
- Acer, Asustek increase tablet orders to China ODMs, say Taiwan makers
- STATS ChipPAC introduces FlexLine wafer level packaging method
- SZS sees 28% on-month drop in February revenues
- Interactive whiteboard and flat panel display sales to education and corporate segments reach 1.3 million units in 2013, says firm
- Equipment maker Machvision see profits up 45% in 2013
- ChipMOS net profits nearly double in 2013
- The developments of the security solutions market in Greater China: Q&A with EverFocus product marketing manager Tony Lin
- China TV vendors expected to drop pricing by 10% for new Ultra HD TVs released in 2014
- VIS reportedly to acquire an 8-inch fab from Nanya Technology
- Taiwan touch panel makers drop product pricing; plan to adjust production lines
- Digitimes Research: China touch panel makers to see shipments drop 5% in 1Q14
- Coretronic ships 6.47 million BLUs in February
- Epistar, Everlight post mixed sequential growth in February revenue
- Lextar reports 4Q13 and 2013 full-year financial results
- Utility spending on asset management and grid monitoring technology will reach nearly US$50 billion through 2023, says firm
- High-concentration solar PV systems to reach greater efficiencies, boosting appeal against conventional solutions, says IHS
- Aleo as competitive as China PV module makers, says SAS chairman
- US ITC names 5 Taiwan solar cell makers as candidate respondents in anti-dumping probe, sources say
- BenQ Medical Technology steps into implant dentistry through joint venture with AB Dental Devices
- China market: FPD TV sales decrease in 4Q13, says Analysys
- Taiwan notebook ODMs impacted by on-month revenue drops in February
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
Taiwan-based Chimei Group, once a major LCD panel maker, now focuses on providing upstream components...
Singapore-based Gajah International Pte Ltd (Gajah) has won several Computex 2013 Design and Innovation...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...