- China ends tax exemption for EPZ-imported polysilicon
- Solartech sees solar cell orders extend to November
- Digitimes Research: China eyeing acquistions to advance IC processes
- Taiwan IC design houses see order visibility continue improving
- Nichia sues Everlight subsidiary in Germany for patent infringement
- Worldwide server shipments grew 8% in 2Q15, while revenue increased 7.2%, says Gartner
- Digitimes Research: Osram expected to keep leading status in automotive lighting
- HTC to lay off 600 employees working in Taiwan
- LG looking at 9.7G facilities, say reports
- Xiaomi said to release notebook in 2016 with help from Inventec and Foxconn
- Japan sees decreased 2Q15 PV module shipments, says JPEA
- Japan market: HTC to beef up marketing of SIM-free smartphones
- Samsung holding meetings with telecom providers to introduce new 18-inch tablet, say reports
- Toshiba sells shares in Topcon
- Ruggedized and gaming notebooks becoming new target of ODMs
- CPT conservative about 3Q15 performance
- China semiconductor investment fund reportedly targets Globalfoundries
- E Ink reports 2H15 performance
- Digitimes Research: Smart glass used in automobiles still in developmental stages
- SPIL, Foxconn to form strategic partnership to fend off ASE acquisition bid
- TLLiA signs MoU with China-based Changhui Group
- Taiwan solar cell makers see demand in excess of capacities in September
- BOE to purchase 6G flexible OLED production equipment, says report
- Acer seeking smartphone OEM in Indonesia
- Acer and Asustek looking to raise notebook prices in Taiwan, says paper
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...