- Digitimes Research: Intel cooperation with Fossil to develop smartwatches will help expand influence in wearables market
- Acer becomes candidate supplier for China procurement orders
- China turns out 18.0GWp of solar-grade silicon wafers in 1H14, says CPIA
- Taiwan TV panel makers see orders surge as China vendors slash TV prices
- TSMC confident of keeping global market share of over 80% for 28nm processes in 2015, says CFO
- Amazon announces new tablets
- STMicroelectronics sees increasing MEMS applications in wearable, IoT markets
- Lite-On Semi rolls out new full bridge rectifier diodes
- Energy storage for the grid expected to reach US$15.6 billion in annual revenues by 2024, says Navigant
- China market: HTC to launch mid-range flagship HTC Desire 820
- Foxconn Brazil plant resumes production
- Sharp adjusts output at Kameyama fab to meet China handset demand, says report
- Semi material distributors Topco, Wah Lee brace for strong sales in 4Q14
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan panel makers plan to further develop on-cell touch for large-size applications
- China market: Leading smartphone vendors beefing up retail, online marketing
- Spansion inks cross licensing agreement with Winbond
- Global solar cell demand in 2014 estimated at 40GWp, say Taiwan makers
- Mid-range handset sales spur HD panel demand
- China to ban sale and export of 60W incandescent bulbs, says paper
- CSOT holds opening ceremony for new 6G LTPS facilities
- China market: CNY500 4G smartphones expected to be launched by end of 2014, says China Mobile Device president
- Worldwide market for HPC technical servers declines slightly in 2Q14, says IDC
- Worldwide monitor shipments decline in 2Q14, says IDC
- Global semiconductor market expects over 3% on-year growth in 2015, says MIC
- Worldwide smartwatch and wristband market poised for takeoff, says Gartner
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...