- Samsung OLED handset panel pricing to reach parity with TFT LCD in 2015
- China smartphone supply chains estimate demand to pick up in March
- Commentary: Price cut competition looming for fingerprint sensor market
- China market: IC demand for 4G smartphones to pick up after Lunar New Year holidays
- Acer looks to stable smartphone business, says CEO
- Digitimes Research: 3D, Ultra HD TV prices drop roughly 30% on year in January
- Global display module output increases 5% in 2014 to over US$82 billion, says PIDA
- Asustek ships 5 million, Gigabyte 3.6 million graphics cards in 2014
- AUO to recruit 1,500 new engineers
- China reaches PV installation capacity of 10.52GWp in 2014, says report
- About 70% of Taiwan PV makers to temporarily quit US market due to ITC judgment
- Still aiming at growth in PC market: Q&A with Lenovo Taiwan president Justin Liang
- North America semiconductor equipment industry posts book-to-bill ratio of 0.98 in December, says SEMI
- Digitimes Research: Windows 10 unlikely to bring dramatic changes to mobile device market in 2015
- China December mobile phone user base grows to 1.286 billion, says MIIT
- Taiwan solar cell makers need to evaluate costs of moving production abroad, says Gintech president
- Kingwaytek to offer in-car Internet-access services
- Supply chains eyeing opportunities for 34-inch WQHD monitors
- PCB equipment makers Csun, Ampoc sales to show steady growth in 1H15
- Prices for 256GB SSDs to fall below US$70, says Apacer executive
- Taiwan market: Acer aims at 2-digit on-year growth in 1Q15 revenues
- Taiwan 4Q14 international Internet bandwidth rises to 1.437Tbps, says TWNIC
- Intel said to form stylus alliance
- China smartphone vendors keen to adopt metal-stamping chassis
- Schott reports improved performance
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...