- HTC to face increasing competition in VR market in 2H16
- China may lower target PV installation capacity in 13th 5-year plan
- Win Semi looks to low single-digit revenue growth in 3Q16
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan smartphone ODM/OEM shipments drop in 2Q16
- Pepper enters Taiwan service market
- Kinsus nets NT$1.35 per share for 2Q16
- Holtek 2Q16 profits rise 20% sequentially
- Panel cutting service provider Nanoplus to debut on Taiwan emerging stock market, says paper
- Pegatron sees weak 2Q16; expected to have strong 3Q16, says paper
- Digitimes Research: MWC Shanghai focuses on smart services
- Vendors to launch smartphones supporting biometrics recognition
- Oculus tying up with Asustek to promote Rift, says paper
- Wah Hong Industrial to start Cd-free QDEF production in 4Q16
- Wireless charging to become major feature in mobile devices
- Innolux cooperates with Next Biometrics to develop flexible fingerprint sensor
- PMOLED more competitive than AMOLED for small-size panels, says RiTdisplay chairman
- Epistar hikes prices for large-size LED chips due to higher DLC standards
- Latin America on track to install 2.7GW of solar-PV capacity in 2016, IHS says
- Raydium reports NT$2.69 EPS for 1H16
- Rebound in notebooks in Western Europe boosted PC shipments in EMEA in 2Q16, says IDC
- Adlink-invested measurement product firm JYTek to push into China, says paper
- China market: Oppo raises 2016 smartphone shipment target to 100 million units, says paper
- Silicon Motion raises 2016 revenue outlook
- Taiwan June manufacturing production index down on month, up on year, says MOEA
- Ardentec to buy 75% stake in Giga
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...