- Digitimes Research: Global high-brightness LED value estimated over US$12.7 billion in 2014
- MediaTek to post shipment drop in 1Q14
- Foxconn reportedly to start production of small-size OLED panels in 2015
- Digitimes Research: MediaTek to become AP market leader in 2014
- ASE likely to lose orders as plants might shut down over toxic leaks
- TSMC moves 16nm FinFET to risk production
- HTC One smartphones still available in UK after court stays injunction
- Taiwan market: CHT, FET to start selling iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display
- G-Tech to offer green building glass
- Sub 50-inch segment to take up 60% of Ultra HD TV panel output in 2014
- Compeq to report record revenues for 4Q13
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers to ship 35.95 million LCD TVs in 2014
- AMD and Intel said to be engaging in desktop CPU price war
- Compal acquires new enterprise notebook orders for 2014 from HP
- Brand vendors to back down from releasing touchscreen conventional notebooks in 2014
- Suntech announces update on subsidiary share transfers and restructuring process
- Concentrated PV solar installations set to boom, says IHS
- Genesis Photonics looks to LED street lamp demand in China
- IC distributor Anstek reports flat performance for November
- MLCC suppliers Holy Stone, 3H post mixed November results
- Film-based touch panel makers to benefit from fast growing demand for inexpensive smartphones in 2014
- Falling memory prices erode Adata profits, says report
- Global 3Q13 semiconductor equipment billings drop 16% on year, says SEMI
- Xilinx begins delivering 20nm chips
- Passive component supplier Nichidenbo sales up slightly in November
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
GaN-on-Si is a new technology that has the potential to replace sapphire substrates in the LED supply...
Despite the fact the penetration rate of LED backlight units (BLUs) in TVs has been increasing continuously,...
US-based MOCVD equipment provider Veeco currently ranks number one in global market share with 50%...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...