- Biometrics market boosted by fingerprint sensors in smartphones, vein technologies in ATMs and iris recognition in healthcare, says ABI Research
- Digitimes Research: China makers to see small- to medium-size panel shipments grow 15.5% in 2H15
- Digitimes Research: September LED light bulb prices up in China market
- China aims to complete electric vehicle power charging infrastructure by 2020
- Tera Xtal to shut down northern Taiwan plant
- Improved energy efficiency requirements lead to stable growth in industrial traction semiconductors, says IHS
- Auto, industrial chip orders falling
- Apple iPhone 6s/6s Plus sales in the first 3 days were 10-15% weaker than iPhone 6 series in Japan, say reports
- NCC cancels approval of Global Mobile changes in infrastructure construction
- Shipments of large-size monitors growing due to demand in China, says report
- Global communications equipment and services revenues for electric vehicle charging networks expected to exceed US$709 million in 2024, says firm
- 4G smartphone market takes off as telecoms drive mobile broadband development, says TrendForce
- MediaTek expanding IoT ecosystem
- AUO reportedly receives rush order for 65-inch TV panels from TCL
- Amazon new 7-inch tablets to benefit Taiwan, China supply chain makers
- Taiwan market: Gogoro Lite electric scooter launched
- JDI to remain top Apple display supplier for iPhone in 2016
- Annual revenues for drone and robotics technologies for transmission and distribution expected to reach US$4.1 billion by 2024, says report
- Inventec takes 90% stake in all-in-one PC maker TPV-Inventa
- Solartech, Danen see mixed growth in September revenues
- China hikes 2015 target PV installation capacity by 5.3GWp
- Globalfoundries developing 10nm in-house
- Samsung AMOLED business to benefit from China smartphone demand in 2016
- Sapphire pricing drops 30% in September due to weak demand in LED market, says report
- Foxconn, Innolux considering joint investment in India-based display facilities
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...