- Smartphones to remain largest AP application through 2020, says Digitimes Research
- TPK to quit touch panel production for Apple Watch, say sources
- Sated China smartphone market to sit back and digest inventory in 1Q17
- China and Taiwan fabs gearing up for next-gen memory production
- Silicon wafer prices to rise in 2017, says GlobalWafers
- Foxconn chairman pledges shares for loans
- Foxconn turns to China, initiates large-scale recruitment for company
- Gamania Digital Entertainment aims at revenues of over NT$10 billion for 2017
- China market: White-box smartphone supply chain faces increasing pressure from brand vendors
- Chunghwa Telecom to launch LWA network
- Panasonic, Sharp capitalize on JCM to export PV modules, says report
- TPV to set up LCD TV factory in China, says paper
- Taiwan January export order value down on month, up on year, says MOEA
- Digitimes Research: Global electric vehicle market heating up
- China adds PV installation capacity of 34.54GWp in 2016, says CPIA
- AUO to beef up marketing of LTPS TFT-LCD panels in 2017
- Taipei City Government opens PV power-generating station on restored landfill site
- Philips Lighting boosting CityTouch
- Taiwan IC production value to rise 5.8% in 2017, say TSIA and IEK
- Taiwan consumer IC firms revenues to pick up in March
- Taiwan attracts foreign direct investment of nearly US$367 million in January, says MOEA
- Taiwan IC production value rises 8.2% in 2016, say TSIA and IEK
- FET ties up with IBM to promote SAP HANA business solutions
- China market: Xiaomi to enhance its product portfolio to ramp up sales in 2017
- Walton net profits surge in 2016
Germany's Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology as well as Committee on Foreign Investment in...
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...