- HP Labs develops IonTouch with E Ink
- Advantech joins e-F@ctory Alliance to promote Industry 4.0
- Specialty DRAM prices to rise, says AP Memory
- AMEC aims to grow revenues to CNY2 billion in 2020
- Motherboard shipments may see over 10% decline in 2017
- Lite-On, Everlight, Genesis Photonics step into LED automotive headlights
- Sinbon Electronics nets NT$1.25 per share for 1Q17
- Taiwan market: Smartphone shipments down in March
- Samsung Display may set up 7G flexible OLED factory, says firm
- Global billings for semi equipment makers reach 16-year high in March
- SK Hynix intros 8Gb GDDR6
- Arima Optoelectronics strives to reach break-even operation
- HTC to unveil new smartphone on May 16
- Taiwan market: Paypal enhances service by disabling domestic payment processing
- Taiwan market: Delta Electronics-developed EV charging solutions adopted at Taipei 101
- Taiwan market: LG launches new flagship smartphone, smartwatches
- Innolux makes efforts to reuse water
- Digitimes Research: IR, UV-C LEDs major attractions at Taiwan lighting show
- Taiwan March unemployment rate down, says DGBAS
- Sharp aims to ship one million smartphones in fiscal 2017, says paper
- 61.1 million TV panels to be supplied globally in 2Q17, says Sigmaintell
- Delta Electronics showcases automation, energy-saving solutions at Techno-Frontier 2017
- Samsung completes qualification of 2nd-gen 10nm process technology
- Kymco unveils Internet of Motorcycles
- Storage maker Promise pushes hyperconverged server solutions
Germany's Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology as well as Committee on Foreign Investment in...
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...