- SPIL to perform better than expected in 1Q14
- Taiwan PC vendors facing brain drain
- More handset makers joining WP camp
- Asia Optical pays over US$33 million to settle patent disputes with Kodak
- Aleo as competitive as China PV module makers, says SAS chairman
- Utility spending on asset management and grid monitoring technology will reach nearly US$50 billion through 2023, says firm
- Retailers in China drop LCD TV pricing by 30%
- HannStar Display small- to mid-size panel shipments shrink in February
- Apex to ramp up TV board shipments in 2014
- High-concentration solar PV systems to reach greater efficiencies, boosting appeal against conventional solutions, says IHS
- MEA tablet market sees explosive growth on back of strong consumer and corporate demand, says IDC
- Synnex Technology February revenues down on month, up on year
- Taiwan February export value down on month, up on year, says MOF
- US ITC names 5 Taiwan solar cell makers as candidate respondents in anti-dumping probe, sources say
- ASE reports decreased revenues for February
- Innolux reports declined performance in February
- AUO reports on-month decline in February revenues
- MediaTek revenues hit all time high in February
- Neo Solar, Gintech, GET see sequential drops in February revenues
- Corning to transfer Gorilla Glass production to Korea
- Winbond February sales rise 17%
- Asustek expected increase orders for smartphone components in March
- Digitimes Research: Notebook players see on-month shipment drop in February
- HP, Dell in talks with server makers about cooperation
- Digitimes Research: Google to get the brunt of dual OS tablets while Microsoft to benefit the most
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
Taiwan-based Chimei Group, once a major LCD panel maker, now focuses on providing upstream components...
Singapore-based Gajah International Pte Ltd (Gajah) has won several Computex 2013 Design and Innovation...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...