- Niching 2014 profits hit 3-year high
- Sony Mobile aims to ship 38 million smartphones in FY2015, say sources
- Foundry chipmaker Powerchip developing SoC for IoT
- UMC snatches high-end 28nm chip orders from TSMC clients
- Epistar to start production of integrated power drivers based on Si substrates
- Motherboard players unlikely to achieve shipment targets for 2015
- Inventec to build server plants in Southeast Asia and Japan, says chairman
- Samsung Display looking to revamp OLED TV panel production, says report
- Foxconn nets NT$8.85 per share for 2014
- Lenovo plans to launch smartphones in Japan, says paper
- Taiwan market: Gogoro to launch Smartscooter in summer 2015
- China PV makers expect demand to rebound in 2Q15
- IC distributor ANStek revenues and profits climb to 3-year highs
- Toshiba in talks to sell large stake of Egypt-based TV manufacturing facilities, says report
- Asustek to add fingerprint ID function to ZenFone in 2H15, says paper
- IHS comments on Intel potential acquisition of Altera
- CPT reports decline for 2014 performance
- Giga Solar Materials to deal out 2014 dividend of NT$15.00
- UMC begins construction of 12-inch fab in Xiamen
- Taiwan market: Bidding for new 4G band units to be less intense, says TWM president
- Supply chains shifting strategy due to weak notebook and tablet demand in Europe
- Taiwan university develops silicon slurry recycling process
- China-based MLS expects 2015 LED lighting revenues from US to hike 5-10 fold
- Unity Opto Technology sees booming orders for LED lighting
- Quanta sees growth of 5.2% in 2014 revenues
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...