- Motech, Neo Solar, Gigastorage post strong results for June
- PC, server demand in Russia rebounding, say Taiwan makers
- Foxconn slows down investment in Vietnam
- AUO reports June shipment figures
- Samsung slashes handset panel pricing to bump up orders
- MediaTek 2Q15 revenues meet guidance
- Hulk Energy obtains Fraunhofer ISE certification for CIGS thin-film PV modules
- Taiwan market: Asia Pacific Telecom to deploy 2,600 4G base stations
- Primax hits record revenues for June
- China market: Asustek bullish about smartphone sales in 2015, says report
- Taiwan June export value down on month, year, says MOF
- KYEC posts slight revenue growth in June
- Macronix, Winbond report mixed June results
- Digitimes Research: Intel processor shipments rely on Windows tablets for growth
- Gintech sees increased June revenues
- Giga Solar reports record sales for June
- Digitimes Research: LED bulb prices drop in China market
- Foxconn Electronics to produce Xiaomi, Asustek smartphones for sale in Brazil
- SAS starts construction of PV power-generation station in Philippines
- SPIL 2Q15 revenues meet low-end guidance
- Giantplus reports June 2015 performance
- Taiwan panel makers focusing on niche products to stay afloat
- LG Display launches lighter and slimmer LCD panels with advanced In-Cell touch technology for notebooks
- AU Optronics reports revenues for June 2015
- HTC sees June revenues drop
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...