- Smartphone vendors likely to brace for component shortages in 2017
- Compal aims to ramp up device shipments by 10% in 2017
- Epistar expanding AlGaInP chip, blue-light LED flip-chip capacity
- Asia Optical offers laser scanning modules for vacuum cleaning robots
- Mobile DRAM supplier AP Memory sees revenues double in 4Q16
- Sharp ending supply for Samsung may push up demand for 65-inch TV panels
- Delta Electronics provides PV inverters for Denmark power stations
- Commentary: A lesson to be learned from China panel industry headhunting
- DFI expects casino, financial, automation products to drive growth in 2017 revenue
- Compal negotiating to sell LCFC stake to Lenovo, says president
- MediaTek to see solution shipments dip 20% on quarter in 1Q17, says paper
- CIS module maker Asia Tech Image reports increased earnings for 2016
- Total corporate funding in solar sector comes in at US$9.1 billion in 2016, says Mercom Capital
- Xiaomi aims to generate revenues of CNY100 billion in 2017, says CEO
- Suntech unveils PERC poly-Si solar cells with 20% conversion rate
- Everlight Electronics aims at 2-digit growth in 2017 revenues
- Digitimes Research: December 7W LED light bulb prices in China market fall
- Delta Electronics sees December revenues increase
- Marketec, UIS enjoy record 2016 revenues
- Taiwan to end nuclear power generation by 2025
- About 9 million curved-surface LCD TVs sold globally in 2016, says AUO
- Growth in cloud IT infrastructure spending will accelerate in 2017, says IDC
- Pegatron chairman talks about capacity expansion in North America, says paper
- Asustek to ramp up smartphone shipments to 35-40 million units a year, says paper
- Worldwide cloud IT infrastructure market revenue grows 8.1% to US$8.4 billion in 3Q16, says IDC
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...