- HDI board capacity utilization rates to rise in 2Q14
- Samsung, HTC, Sony Mobile likely to launch mini flagship models
- Nokia increases orders for on-cell touch panels to Taiwan
- Korea-based panel makers expected to start mass producing lower-cost Ultra HD TV panels in 2Q14
- Intel aggressively promoting tablet CPUs in China
- Mitac Information Technology becomes Asia Pacific partner for Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Platform launched in Taiwan
- Taiwan PV firms suspend JV plan due to US antidumping probe
- Taiwan market: Acer to launch Liquid E3 smartphone
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan handset shipments drop 1.6% sequentially in 1Q14
- Yingli signs framework agreement with United PV for acquisition of 300MW solar plants
- Industrial electronics chip market rebounds, says IHS
- Windows tablets gaining traction in Japan
- Digitimes Research: ITO film price drop to slow metal mesh penetration in mid-size touch applications
- Taiwan PV module makers looking to orders from Japan vendors
- Micron, MediaTek likely to invest in Kingston Solutions
- AUO, LG considering to mass produce 42.5-inch LCD TV panels
- Touch panel makers see increased orders from China tablet and smartphone vendors
- Transcend March revenues up on month but down on year
- Some China polysilicon makers poised to expand capacities
- Digitimes Research: Global sapphire capacity to remain unchanged in 2014
- Taiwan market: WLAN device sales total US$17.9 million in 4Q13, says IDC
- HTC, Samsung to offer alternative chassis choices for flagship smartphones, say Taiwan makers
- Taiwan market: FET launches LTE smartphone
- Initial shipments of most new flagship smartphones running high, but Xperia Z2 in shortages
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
Taiwan-based Chimei Group, once a major LCD panel maker, now focuses on providing upstream components...
Singapore-based Gajah International Pte Ltd (Gajah) has won several Computex 2013 Design and Innovation...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...