- GET unveils light-weight PV modules
- TPK and O-film Tech form partnership via cross holding
- Micron to establish backend site for DRAM in Taiwan
- Taiwan IC design houses hold mixed 2Q17 outlook
- Accton to deal out 2016 dividend of NT$3.10
- Protective component maker Thinking sees earnings hit 3-year high in 2016
- POS vendor Posiflex reports strong EPS for 2016
- UMC Xiamen fab gearing up for 28nm chip production
- Alpha Networks sees profits surge 4-fold in 2016
- Samsung QLED TVs are not true QD TVs, says WitsView
- Ju Teng International to benefit from increased Surface shipments in 2017
- Taiwan MLCC firms set for growth in 2017
- Taiwan market: LG launches 4 smartphones targeting entry-level to mid-range segment
- TSEC to set up 3.5MWp rooftop PV system in northern Taiwan, says paper
- Advantech to push Industry 4.0 in Thailand with local partners
- Wistron expects growth in 2017 revenue and profit
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display, LG Display decreasing reliance on imported organic materials for making flexible OLED
- Digitimes Research: Global market value for driver sensing systems to soar
- Japan PV makers to face impact from feed-in tariff cuts, says Nikkei
- Gemtek reports strong earnings for 2016
- Nichia, Osram promoting laser diode-based projectors
- ZyXEL swings back to profitability in 2016
- PC vendors to hike prices in 3Q17
- Apple announces new 9.7-inch iPad
- Digitimes Research: DNN-architecture AI widely used in image recognition
Germany's Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology as well as Committee on Foreign Investment in...
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...