- Foxconn to build production center for Amazon in China
- Digitimes Research: LCD monitor shipments drop over 6% in 1Q17
- PTI eyeing to become largest backend house in Japan
- AUO expects 2Q17 large-size panel shipments to shrink 1-5% on quarter
- Ex-HTC executive launches startup to promote VR solutions
- Faraday seeing growth in 28nm chip market
- FPCB maker Flexium 1Q17 profits fall
- MediaTek gross margin continues to fall
- Digitimes Research: China panel makers showcase TDDI LTPS TFT-LCD, flexible AMOLED panels at CITE
- China market: More vendors to launch smartphones with dual-lens cameras
- Data is basis for smart factories
- Radiant expects 20% growth in 2017 shipments of BLUs used in tablets, notebooks
- Coretronic nets NT$0.64 per share for 1Q17
- Taiwan market: More China vendors to follow Oppo to expand share in local smartphone market
- Lite-On Technology expects huge growth in smart LED street lamp shipment in 2017
- Gintech obtains VPC for high-efficiency PV modules in Taiwan
- Cree to set up LED packaging joint venture with San'an Optoelectronics
- China market: China makers slash smartphone panel prices
- GCL-Poly fails to team up with Motech, NSP
- ITRI unveils LMD 3D large-size printing platform
- STSP aims to set up robot production base in Tainan in 4 years
- Macronix developing 3D NAND technology for SSDs
- Qualcomm, Microsoft to bring ARM notebook back
- Gaming PC sales in North America in 2016 grow 25-30%
- Digitimes Research: Study of Japan IT industry for 1Q17
Germany's Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology as well as Committee on Foreign Investment in...
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...