- Apple expected to adjust orders to upstream partners to maintain profits and reduce risks
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan large-size panel shipments decline in 1Q15
- PTI to post sales growth through 3Q15
- PCB maker Unitech to perform even more better in 2H15, says chairman
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments shed 30% sequentially in 1Q15
- Asustek shifting ZenFone touch panel orders back to Taiwan
- TSMC to open new fab for 10nm manufacturing in mid-2016, says chairman
- AUO, Innolux not affected by Taiwan earthquake
- Taiwan 1Q15 international Internet bandwidth rises to 1.479Tbps, says TWNIC
- Taiwan forms Big Data Alliance
- CMC Magnetics downsizes capital by 17.18%
- CyberLink sets up subsidiary
- QD Vision introduces 2mm color LCD display optic
- Polysilicon prices outside China fall to US$16/kg
- Panel makers conservative about performance during May 1 period in China
- ITRI to cooperate with US NIST to promote LED lighting
- Commentary: HTC reveals confusing product positioning strategy
- The rise of the energy cloud signals a fundamental shift in the power segment, says Navigant
- JPEA hikes 2020 target cumulative PV installation capacity in Japan to 65.7GWp
- Largan Precision nets NT$32.86 per share for 1Q15
- TSMC hopes to build wholly-owned 12-inch fab in China
- Worldwide cloud IT infrastructure market grows 14.4% in 4Q14 as service providers continue to expand their datacenters, says IDC
- 3.75 billion Wi-Fi connected devices will be shipped worldwide by 2019, says MIC
- China market: Huahong to step up production of 16-bit MCUs
- Is Japan losing its influence in global semiconductor market?, asks IC Insights
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...