- iPhone 5c successor to feature FinFET chips, say sources
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to decline 15% on year in 3Q15
- FPCB maker Ichia reports decreased revenues for July
- HP says business separation not affecting ordering system
- China market: New energy vehicle sales and production climbing
- MediaTek cuts 2015 shipment target
- Ultra HD TV shipments expected to grow nearly 150% in 2015, says firm
- Precise Biometrics signs license agreement with Elan
- Worldwide large-size TFT LCD panel shipments reached 154 million units in 2Q15, up 3.4% sequentially, says MIC
- Motech Industries unable to swing into profitability in 3Q15, says KGI Securities
- Catcher capacity unaffected by recent employee protest, says company
- Inspection service company Sporton posts revenue growth in July
- Digitimes Research: RT Works launches robot to help people walk
- Demand for low-efficiency PV modules comes out in US market
- LanMark posts profit for 1H15
- Samsung Pay to be released in September, say reports
- Global chip sales rise 2% in 2Q15, says SIA
- Motech suffers net losses in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: China market shows mixed pricing trends for July 7W, 9W LED light bulbs
- Innolux conservative about 2H15 performance
- Elan Microelectronics reports on-year decline in July revenues
- China market: Huawei to offer business-use cloud services
- Makers optimistic about handset panel shipments to China in 2H15, says firm
- Samsung cutting DRAM capacity to halt price falls, says report
- China makers could surpass Korea in LTPS AMOLED capacity by 2018, says firm
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...