- HDI board capacity utilization rates to rise in 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Korea-based Silicon Works looks to ramp up LCD driver IC shipments for Ultra TVs
- Samsung, HTC, Sony Mobile likely to launch mini flagship models
- Nokia increases orders for on-cell touch panels to Taiwan
- Korea-based panel makers expected to start mass producing lower-cost Ultra HD TV panels in 2Q14
- Delays in OLED TV shipments impede growth of OLED material market, says DisplaySearch
- Intel reports 1Q14 results with income of US$1.9 billion
- Sony and Hydro-Quebec announce joint venture to develop a large-scale energy storage system for power grids
- Korea panel makers to bump up competition in the Ultra HD TV panel segment
- Clevo chairman to invest in development of innovation park in northern Taiwan
- Motherboard players pushing non-motherboard businesses for profit growth
- Mitac Information Technology becomes Asia Pacific partner for Google Cloud Platform
- Taiwan PV firms suspend JV plan due to US antidumping probe
- Taiwan market: Acer to launch Liquid E3 smartphone
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan handset shipments drop 1.6% sequentially in 1Q14
- Yingli signs framework agreement with United PV for acquisition of 300MW solar plants
- Industrial electronics chip market rebounds, says IHS
- Taiwan PV module makers looking to orders from Japan vendors
- Micron, MediaTek likely to invest in Kingston Solutions
- Intel aggressively promoting tablet CPUs in China
- Some China polysilicon makers poised to expand capacities
- Leadtek pushes virtual desktop products for 2014, says paper
- Samsung Galaxy S5 carries over US$250 BOM, IHS teardown reveals
- Google Cloud Platform launched in Taiwan
- Taiwan market: WLAN device sales total US$17.9 million in 4Q13, says IDC
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
GaN-on-Si is a new technology that has the potential to replace sapphire substrates in the LED supply...
Despite the fact the penetration rate of LED backlight units (BLUs) in TVs has been increasing continuously,...
US-based MOCVD equipment provider Veeco currently ranks number one in global market share with 50%...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...