- Acer to be free of amortization cost for intangible assets beginning 2018, says CEO
- Asustek, Gigabyte, MSI to hike motherboard, graphics card prices in China
- Digitimes Research: ASEAN 3G/4G mobile broadband penetration to rise to 60% in 2017
- China polysilicon imports in January-November 2016 grow 18.2% on year, says CNMIA
- Amtran to ship companion robots, says paper
- SerComm to offer AI-integrated devices in mid-2017
- EIH cooperates with Texen to offer smart cosmetics packaging solution
- TV panel demand, supply to drop in 1Q17, says Sigmaintell
- Asustek to launch next generation ZenFone 4 smartphones in May, say sources
- Global shipments of OLED-equipped smartphones to exceed LCD ones in 2019, says DSCC
- Pihsiang Machinery sets up 2MWp rooftop PV system in northeastern Taiwan
- Gintech to raise additional paid-in capital of NT$1.204 billion
- Tatung starts operation of PV power stations at former landfill sites
- Taiwan attracts foreign direct investment of over US$11 billion in 2016, says MOEA
- Semiconductor M&A reach peak in 2015-2016, says IC Insights
- Foxconn to set up factory in conjunction with Apple R&D center in Shenzhen, says report
- Global VR production value to take off in 2017, says TCA chairman
- Tsinghua Unigroup to build US$30 billion memory plant in Nanjing
- Nanya buys equipment from ASML
- Prices for 12-inch silicon wafers set to continue growth
- Cable TV in Taiwan to be fully digitized at end of 2017, says NCC
- Dialog Semiconductor launches power management chipset for connected cars
- VIA launches Custom IoT Platform Design Service
- Catcher to establish new subsidiary in China
- HTC to release new VR games, accessories to promote Vive
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...