- Foxconn involved in several lawsuits against employees
- Prices of 12-inch blank wafers to rise 10-20% in 1Q17
- Chip orders for entry-level smartphones going down
- AUO November revenues up on year
- TPK Holding sees decreased November revenues
- Qualcomm begins commercial sampling of 10nm server chips
- Chicony Electronics reports revenues for November
- HannStar Display ships nearly 31 million small- to mid-size panels in November
- Analog, LCD driver IC firms seeing orders slow down
- Taiwan market: Oppo launches R9s
- Intel next-generation top-end CPU platforms ready for 3Q17
- Russia market: Xiaomi smartphones getting popular
- Imec demos vertically stacked GAA silicon nanowire CMOS transistors
- ASE IC ATM revenues rise in November
- Taiwan November export value down on month, up on year, says MOF
- PTI revenues hit record for 4th straight month
- MediaTek November revenues hit 7-month low
- Parade reports increased revenues for November
- BMC chip vendor Aspeed November revenues hit record high
- TSMC orders equipment for NT$16 billion
- Advantech revenues up in November
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...