- Welcome to the Computex of Things
- From IoT to MU-MIMO: Q&A with Broadcom sales VP Michael Hurlston
- UMC developing 18nm process technology
- Intel to acquire Altera for US$16.7 billion
- Taiwan motherboard makers less active in Computex 2015 due to delayed Skylake
- Microsoft to address Google Chromebook competition through Windows 10 pricing
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to partner with Acer, Lenovo and Inventec for US$169-249 Windows 10 notebooks
- PC evolution, cloud and emergence of IoT: Q&A with Intel Taiwan country manager Jason Chen
- Corning introduces Corning Lotus NXT Glass
- China Telecom to procure PON devices in 2015
- China, Taiwan makers to set up overseas solar cell capacity of 3GWp by end of 2015
- Skyworth uses Realtek chips in HDR Ultra HD TVs
- IDTI becomes certified for Windows 8.1 Touch products
- High-quality, long-lasting: Q&A with Gigabyte motherboard team
- Osram wins preliminary judgment on LED latent infringement charge against Asustek
- Smartwatch display shipments to reach 34 millio in 2015, says IHS
- HTC to roll out new series of smartphones in 2H15, says chairperson
- Computex 2015: ASRock to showcase latest gaming products; AMD focuses on new processors
- Computex 2015: Intel unveils innovations for IoT industry and new Broadwell-H processors
- Front-end to back-end, choosing the right IoT memory solution by application
- USB 3.1 Type-C to become the new high-speed transmission standard
- Global sales of non-smartphone cellular-embedded devices to exceed 112 million units in 2015, says Gartner
- Asustek unveils several Zen series devices
- Computex 2015: Nvidia unveils GTX 980 Ti and G-Sync technology
- Computex 2015: SanDisk intros new SSD products, USB 3.0 flash drives
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...