- New iPhone enters production, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Shipments of white-box phablets suffer first on-year decline in 2Q15
- China-based Xi'an LONGi lowers prices for M2 solar-grade monocrystalline wafers for Taiwan solar cell makers
- Taiwan IC design houses to see profits shrink in 2015
- Intel to push IoT business partnerships with China supply chain
- Phison 1H15 EPS to exceed NT$9, says report
- 43-inch TV panels becoming new dominant size
- Acer cooperates with Hope Bay Technologies to launch OfficeBox
- Giga Solar acquires PV power-generating station in Japan
- Taiwan panel makers further down-talk merger possibilities
- LED lighting forecast to reach 32% of total lamp revenues in office lighting during 2015
- Korea panel makers see reserves hit 3-year high, says report
- LCD monitor shipments drop in 2Q15, says WitsView
- India to be second-largest smartphone market by 2017, says Strategy Analytics
- Xilinx tapes out MPSoC on TSMC 16nm FF+ process
- Globalfoundries completes acquisition of IBM microelectronics business
- Taiwan IC design houses looking for more orders from China handset vendors
- Digitimes Research: China makers expanding production for wearable displays
- Radiant revenues drop on year in June
- HTC posts net losses of over NT$8 billion in 2Q15
- TPK sees June revenues drop
- Realtek revenues decline in June
- Taiwan panel makers focusing on niche products to stay afloat
- Pegatron China subsidiary recruiting workers for new iPhone, says report
- Largan sees increased June revenues
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...