- AUO to recruit 3,000 employees in Taiwan
- FocalTech looks to double-digit shipment growth in 2Q16
- Adata 1Q16 profits soar
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan sees decreased 1Q16 shipments of small- to medium-size panels
- Apple increases chip orders for iPhone SE in 2Q16
- Quanta Computer denies reported layoffs
- China market: Component orders from China white-box handset makers to decline
- Asustek Computer leads gaming notebook sales
- Laster Tech to begin LED headlight production in July
- D-Link operates in red in 1Q16; Alpha Networks to expand capital
- Taiwan market: HTC launches 2 new mid-range smartphones
- Digitimes Research: iPhone shipments to rebound in 3Q16, but ASP to drop to US$600
- Delta Electronics invests in Delta Controls, Loy Tec, Innocontrol to tap building automation market
- MediaTek looks to higher revenues but lower gross margin in 2Q16
- SiP demand stays weak in 2Q16, says ASE
- AUO expects significant growth in 2Q16, says chairman
- TPK reports operating loss for 1Q16
- Notebook-use thermal module makers step into server applications
- Trina Solar unveils N-type IBC monocrystalline silicon solar cell with energy conversion rate of 23.5%
- StrongLED Lighting expects 2016 revenue proportion for ODM/OEM production to rise to over 10%
- SAS to sue solar wafer makers for patent infringement
- Acer steps into digital signage via cooperation with AOpen
- Global semiconductor sales increase slightly in March, says SIA
- China smartphone vendors ramping chip orders, sources say
- Android Open Source market opportunities shrinking as Android One becomes viable market contender
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...