- HP Labs develops IonTouch with E Ink
- Advantech joins e-F@ctory Alliance to promote Industry 4.0
- Specialty DRAM prices to rise, says AP Memory
- AMEC aims to grow revenues to CNY2 billion in 2020
- Lite-On, Everlight, Genesis Photonics step into LED automotive headlights
- Sinbon Electronics nets NT$1.25 per share for 1Q17
- Taiwan market: Smartphone shipments down in March
- Samsung Display may set up 7G flexible OLED factory, says firm
- Global billings for semi equipment makers reach 16-year high in March
- SK Hynix intros 8Gb GDDR6
- Arima Optoelectronics strives to reach break-even operation
- HTC to unveil new smartphone on May 16
- Taiwan market: Paypal enhances service by disabling domestic payment processing
- Taiwan market: Delta Electronics-developed EV charging solutions adopted at Taipei 101
- Storage maker Promise pushes hyperconverged server solutions
- Taiwan market: LG launches new flagship smartphone, smartwatches
- Innolux makes efforts to reuse water
- Trina Solar extends to PV energy management systems
- LED tight supply to remain until 3Q17
- Taiwan March unemployment rate down, says DGBAS
- Sharp aims to ship one million smartphones in fiscal 2017, says paper
- 61.1 million TV panels to be supplied globally in 2Q17, says Sigmaintell
- Delta Electronics showcases automation, energy-saving solutions at Techno-Frontier 2017
- Samsung completes qualification of 2nd-gen 10nm process technology
- Kymco unveils Internet of Motorcycles
As part of Taiwan president Tsai Ing-wen's five-plus-two innovative industries initiative, Taiwan is...
The global reaction to the aggressive investment strategy adopted by China-based Tsinghua Unigroup...
AMD has been aggressively looking to expand its presence in the PC market. It has released its new...
Kuka Robotics, as the world's leading maker of robots used in automobile manufacturing, has been making...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...