- Pegatron said to have landed control computer orders for Tesla Model 3
- Motherboard vendors see shipments drop in 1Q17 despite new AMD, Intel processors
- PCB maker Chin-Poon reports record high earnings for 2016
- Taiwan IC design houses hold mixed 2Q17 outlook
- Taiwan science parks post 2016 total revenues of NT$ 2.376 trillion, says MOST
- Microsoft announces IP licensing program for connected cars
- VIA eyes panoramic photography business opportunity
- MLS to set up joint venture in US
- Tai Tung Communication expects large gain from selling factory
- PCB maker Zhen Ding reports decreased earnings for 2016
- Digitimes Research: MVNOs growing in Japan due to government easing unlocking rules
- MediaTek to recognize gains from sale of AutoChips in 1Q17
- Sputtering equipment supplier UVAT to slash capex
- GET unveils light-weight PV modules
- TPK and O-film Tech form partnership via cross holding
- Accton to deal out 2016 dividend of NT$3.10
- Alpha Networks sees profits surge 4-fold in 2016
- Samsung QLED TVs are not true QD TVs, says WitsView
- Taiwan market: LG launches 4 smartphones targeting entry-level to mid-range segment
- TSEC to set up 3.5MWp rooftop PV system in northern Taiwan, says paper
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display, LG Display decreasing reliance on imported organic materials for making flexible OLED
- Japan PV makers to face impact from feed-in tariff cuts, says Nikkei
- Qualcomm, ASE, Brazil government sign MOU to build IC testing/packaging plant in Brazil, says paper
- PC vendors to hike prices in 3Q17
- Apple announces new 9.7-inch iPad
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...