- MediaTek expanding IoT ecosystem
- Amazon new 7-inch tablets to benefit Taiwan, China supply chain makers
- Taiwan market: Toshiba no longer selling consumer notebooks
- Inventec takes 90% stake in all-in-one PC maker TPV-Inventa
- China hikes 2015 target PV installation capacity by 5.3GWp
- Globalfoundries developing 10nm in-house
- MediaTek, Huawei to tap SSD controller market
- Digitimes Research: 3GPP sets Category 0 in R12 to facilitate application of LTE to IoT
- AUO reportedly receives rush order for 65-inch TV panels from TCL
- VIA Telecom assets sold to Intel
- Xilinx ships 16nm chips ahead of schedule
- Taiwan market: Gogoro Lite electric scooter launched
- JDI to remain top Apple display supplier for iPhone in 2016
- Annual revenues for drone and robotics technologies for transmission and distribution expected to reach US$4.1 billion by 2024, says report
- Japan market: HTC unveils 2 SIM-free smartphones
- Solartech, Danen see mixed growth in September revenues
- Sapphire pricing drops 30% in September due to weak demand in LED market, says report
- Foxconn, Innolux considering joint investment in India-based display facilities
- Metal recycling firm JYD receives investment from Mitsui
- TSEC secures orders with shipments scheduled through next 6 months
- General Energy Solutions to obtain 30% stake in Phanes Group
- China exports LED lighting worth US$355 million to India in January-August
- Epistar to invest in Malaysia-based Dominant Opto Technologies
- Digitimes Research: Panasonic aims at automotive lighting revenues of JPY60 billion for FY2018
- Targeting niche markets: Q&A with ST Liu, president of Acer handset unit
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...