- VIS expects 2Q15 sales and gross margin to drop
- ASE expects to double SiP revenues in 2015
- China unlikely to develop home-grown DRAM technology within five years, say Nanya and Inotera
- Smart grid IT revenues expected to double by 2024, says firm
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD TV shipments in 1Q15 lowest since 2010
- C3nano seals acquisition of silver nanowire maker Aiden
- ECS nets NT$0.68 per share for 1Q15
- China software industry posts January-March revenues of CNY880 billion, says MIIT
- Apple iPhone captures 12% smartphone market share in China in 1Q15, says Strategy Analytics
- Macronix looks to grow revenues from NAND flash memory
- Taiwan market: Asustek to launch VivoWatch in early May
- Headset maker Merry sees earnings decline sharply in 1Q15
- Taiwan market: TWM aims at 3 million 4G users for end of 2015
- Winbond posts slight sales growth in 1Q15; cautious about 2Q
- Chunghwa Telecom 1Q15 capital spending at NT$5.53 billion
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to stay flat on quarter and reach 49.31 million units in 2Q15
- Unprecedented solar PV boom in the UK during 1Q15, says IHS
- PV demand to stay at 51.4GW in 2015, says firm
- Samsung reports decreased profits for 1Q15
- Utility customer information systems and analytics spending expected to total nearly US$37 billion from 2014-2023, says firm
- Laster Tech becomes major automotive LED lighting supplier for Great Wall Motors
- Radiant expects strong shipments for smartphone BLUs in 2H15
- India market: Huawei aims to ship 2 million smartphones in 2015
- Smart home automation system revenues hit US$34 billion in 2020, says ABI Research
- Macronix, Etron reportedly looking to tap MCP memory market
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...