- The mbed IoT ecosystem: Q&A with ARM CEO Simon Segars
- China market: Prices for 4- and 8-core handset chips to fall
- PV demand expected to rebound in June or early July, say China makers
- Largan Precision sees increased April revenues
- TSMC InFO-WLP technology to generate significant revenues starting 2016
- PC demand slow in 2Q15, say Taiwan IC design firms
- Surging solar demand to trigger 4-year record high supply chain profit in 2015, says IHS
- BenQ Materials announces 1Q15 performance
- WPG expects 2Q15 sales to rise 8-13%
- Edison Opto April revenues hit record
- Global TV shipments grow 3% in 2014
- Taiwan market: CNS to finish digitization of cable TV networks by end of 2015
- Giga Solar Materials April revenues hit record
- WiseChip sending samples for PMOLED technology in wearables
- UTAC expects up to 6% sales growth in 2Q15
- HTC April revenues down
- Innolux reports 1Q15 performance
- EU may soon decide whether to start anti-circumvention probe of China PV module makers
- Edison Opto lands orders for 10 million LED bulbs from India, says paper
- TPK announces 1Q15 financial performance
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan to ship 25.5 million handsets in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: April 7W, 9W LED light bulb prices up sequentially, down in China market
- AcBel Polytech nets NT$0.23 per share for 1Q15
- Chicony Electronics nets NT$0.91 per share for 1Q15
- Getac Technology April revenues up on year
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...