- Smartphones to remain largest AP application through 2020, says Digitimes Research
- TPK to quit touch panel production for Apple Watch, say sources
- Sated China smartphone market to sit back and digest inventory in 1Q17
- China and Taiwan fabs gearing up for next-gen memory production
- Silicon wafer prices to rise in 2017, says GlobalWafers
- Foxconn chairman pledges shares for loans
- Foxconn turns to China, initiates large-scale recruitment for company
- Gamania Digital Entertainment aims at revenues of over NT$10 billion for 2017
- China market: White-box smartphone supply chain faces increasing pressure from brand vendors
- Chunghwa Telecom to launch LWA network
- Panasonic, Sharp capitalize on JCM to export PV modules, says report
- TPV to set up LCD TV factory in China, says paper
- Taiwan January export order value down on month, up on year, says MOEA
- Digitimes Research: Global electric vehicle market heating up
- China adds PV installation capacity of 34.54GWp in 2016, says CPIA
- AUO to beef up marketing of LTPS TFT-LCD panels in 2017
- Taipei City Government opens PV power-generating station on restored landfill site
- Philips Lighting boosting CityTouch
- Taiwan IC production value to rise 5.8% in 2017, say TSIA and IEK
- Taiwan consumer IC firms revenues to pick up in March
- Taiwan attracts foreign direct investment of nearly US$367 million in January, says MOEA
- Taiwan IC production value rises 8.2% in 2016, say TSIA and IEK
- FET ties up with IBM to promote SAP HANA business solutions
- China market: Xiaomi to enhance its product portfolio to ramp up sales in 2017
- Walton net profits surge in 2016
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...