- Touch panel suppliers step up shipments for new iPhone
- Acer passes down Stationary Computer and Display BU management to younger executives
- Notebook component makers shift to server applications along with ODMs
- ASE expects to post revenue growth through 4Q15
- UMC slows 28nm ramp
- Electronic dictionary vendor Global View sets up business incubator in Beijing
- Taiwan IC design houses expect orders for handsets to pick up in August
- Acer pushing investments in startups
- MediaTek posts lower revenues and profits for 2Q15
- Sharp plans to stop in-house production of a-Si thin-film PV modules, says Nikkei News
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone AP shipments to grow 23.5% in 2H15
- Adlink posts 1H15 net EPS of NT$1.77
- TPK revenues slip due to decline in handset touch panel shipments
- LED to account for 19% of transportation lamp revenues in 2015, says IHS
- Coretronic reports 2Q15 performance
- Taiwan market: Chunghwa Telecom sees 4G user base increase to 2.9 million
- Energy management revenues for healthcare markets expected to reach US$2.2 billion by 2024, says report
- Hua Hong Semiconductor, QST announce 3-axis gyroscope SoC
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan 2Q15 small- to medium-size panel shipments drop 0.4%
- GCL-Poly Energy has no plans to produce solar cells
- China imports 10,942 tons of polysilicon in June
- Silicon Motion to offer solutions for 3D XPoint devices
- Taiwan promoting recycling of household wastewater for industrial use
- FET arranges stake investment in CNS via buying corporate bonds
- Innolux to merge with CMEL
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...