- Digitimes Research: China sees increased tablet AP shipments in 2Q14
- Commentary: Microsoft moves to eliminate Nokia
- Unitech, Dynamic ramping rigid-flexible PCBs
- Macronix reportedly lands large-volume ROM orders from Nintendo
- GET may set up PV module factory abroad to cope with US anti-dumping taxation
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers to ship 21.95 million handsets in 3Q14
- Innolux announces 2Q14 net profit of NT$3 billion
- Casetek Holdings sees 2Q14 decline
- Everlight to expand monthly LED packaging capacity to 4 billion chips, says chairman
- Acer sees booming sales of Chromebooks, says CEO
- Neo Solar Power nets NT$1.02 per share for 1H14
- Career expects sales to peak in 4Q14
- China PV module makers expected to ask Taiwan solar cell makers to offer incentives
- TPK 2Q14 growth driven by increase in 11- to 16-inch products
- Small- to medium-size China smartphone component makers under pressure of being forced out in 2H14
- TSMC to offer more wafer starts to MediaTek in 3Q14
- Digitimes Research: CSOT to see increased influence in AMOLED industry
- Investment in production of N-type monocrystalline solar cells may take off in 2-3 years
- Terry Guo overseeing Foxconn preparations for new iPhone
- New Surface to come into production in August, say Taiwan maker
- Chunghwa Telecom NFC TSM system passes Visa certification
- Notebook cooling module makers eye business opportunities from electric vehicles
- More IC vendors to engage in merger or acquisition deals
- Intel to launch Core M for use in notebook/tablet 2-in-1 models in 4Q14
- PTI reports EPS NT$1.96 for 1H14
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Smart devices including PCs, tablets and smartphones are changing people's life. In 2013, 2.32 billion...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...