- BenQ applying Productivity 4.0-based smart factory solutions to Qisda factory
- Digitimes Research: Global application processor market to rise 8.5% in 2016
- More Taiwan firms step up development for large-size touchscreen ICs
- Opto Tech sees booming shipments of LED display panels
- TSMC to dispose of Xintec shares
- HMI 2015 EPS likely to fall 20%, says report
- LED market saturation to drive industry to seek profits in new applications in 2016, says LEDinside
- Intel pushing new entry-level PC processors in 2Q16-3Q16
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to drop less than 5% in 2016 thanks to large-size models
- Taiwan market: Gamania becomes 1st O2O mobile e-payment operator
- UK-based Consequential Robotics unveils MiRO, says TAIROA
- Open bids for 2,500-2,600MHz bands increase to NT$25.275 billion, says NCC
- China market: Huawei unveils Mate 8, Huawei Watch
- Samsung continues to decrease TV production capacity in 2015
- TSMC to dispose of more Motech shares
- Upstream supply chain expects new Nintendo games console to achieve 10-12 million unit shipments in 2016
- Neo Solar Power adjusting allocation of solar cell capacities
- Taiwan 4Q15 economic growth rate forecast at 0.49%, says DGBAS
- GCL-Poly Energy to reduce solar wafer supply to Taiwan cell makers
- The smartphone ambition: Q&A with Asustek CEO Jerry Shen
- Taiwan panel makers calling on China government for component tariff reductions
- Taiwan 4G user base over 10 million at end of October, says NCC
- Samsung Display showing signs of surpassing LG Display in revenues
- Smartphone panel suppliers to increase LTPS capacity and turn further to Full HD market in 2016, says WitsView
- Wistron lands tourism-related cloud computing service orders in Southeast Asia
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...