- More than 30 IC design houses to vie for fingerprint sensor market in 2017
- China smartphone vendors to buy more panels and other parts from local suppliers in 2017
- Black Cattle Food sets up 6G AMOLED factory in China
- Taichung City adopts LED smart lighting solutions from Philips
- MIRDC working on communication standards for LED equipment
- Nichia wins patent infringement litigation in Japan
- Digitimes Research: Global large-size panel shipments to grow at CAGR of 0.3% in 2016-2021
- Neo Solar Power to float overseas convertible bonds
- Digitimes Research: Worldwide notebook shipments grow sequentially in 3Q16
- China may revise 2017 PV feed-in tariff cuts
- Everlight expands capacity for LED fine pixel-pitch displays
- Taiwan September unemployment rate down on month, up on year, says DGBAS
- ICP DAS expects new products to drive 4Q16 revenues
- North American semiconductor equipment industry posts September book-to-bill ratio of 1.05
- Samsung rolls out 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package
- FET to budget NT$10 billion on acquisitions and investments in 2017-2019
- MCU maker Nuvoton reports strong earnings for January-September
- Taiwan market: iPhone 7 tops market share in September, says paper
- Yilan County Government sets up over 1,000 indoor W-Fi access points
- LeEco enters US market
- Passive component maker Mag.Layers sees EPS hit 6-year high in 3Q16
- Taiwan market: Gamania provides mobile e-payment services Gama Pay
- October medium- to large-size TV panel pricing up significantly, say research firms
- Leadtek pushing into medical market
- India market: 35 million smartphones shipped in 3Q16, says Counterpoint
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...