- Touch panel suppliers step up shipments for new iPhone
- Acer passes down Stationary Computer and Display BU management to younger executives
- Notebook component makers shift to server applications along with ODMs
- ASE expects to post revenue growth through 4Q15
- UMC slows 28nm ramp
- Electronic dictionary vendor Global View sets up business incubator in Beijing
- Taiwan IC design houses expect orders for handsets to pick up in August
- Acer pushing investments in startups
- MediaTek posts lower revenues and profits for 2Q15
- Sharp plans to stop in-house production of a-Si thin-film PV modules, says Nikkei News
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone AP shipments to grow 23.5% in 2H15
- Adlink posts 1H15 net EPS of NT$1.77
- TPK revenues slip due to decline in handset touch panel shipments
- LED to account for 19% of transportation lamp revenues in 2015, says IHS
- Coretronic reports 2Q15 performance
- Taiwan market: Chunghwa Telecom sees 4G user base increase to 2.9 million
- Energy management revenues for healthcare markets expected to reach US$2.2 billion by 2024, says report
- Hua Hong Semiconductor, QST announce 3-axis gyroscope SoC
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan 2Q15 small- to medium-size panel shipments drop 0.4%
- GCL-Poly Energy has no plans to produce solar cells
- China imports 10,942 tons of polysilicon in June
- Silicon Motion to offer solutions for 3D XPoint devices
- Taiwan promoting recycling of household wastewater for industrial use
- FET arranges stake investment in CNS via buying corporate bonds
- Innolux to merge with CMEL
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...