- New iPhone enters production, say Taiwan makers
- China-based Xi'an LONGi lowers prices for M2 solar-grade monocrystalline wafers for Taiwan solar cell makers
- India to be second-largest smartphone market by 2017, says Strategy Analytics
- Taiwan IC design houses looking for more orders from China handset vendors
- Taiwan IC design houses to see profits shrink in 2015
- Digitimes Research: China makers expanding production for wearable displays
- Taiwan panel makers further down-talk merger possibilities
- LED lighting forecast to reach 32% of total lamp revenues in office lighting during 2015
- Korea panel makers see reserves hit 3-year high, says report
- Microsoft Taiwan implements BizSpark Plus via cooperation with local business accelerators
- LCD monitor shipments drop in 2Q15, says WitsView
- Xilinx tapes out MPSoC on TSMC 16nm FF+ process
- Globalfoundries completes acquisition of IBM microelectronics business
- Garmin to launch first bicycle-use rear-view radar
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments see weaker-than-expected growth in 2Q15
- Supply chain players gear up for new Nintendo console
- Solartech, Danen June revenues up sequentially
- CSOT expects new 6G facilities to enter mass production in 1Q17
- GET to outsource production of solar-grade silicon wafers to Eversol
- Taiwan solar cell makers should consolidate, says Motech CEO
- Wei Chi Energy, APPSRC co-develop hybrid battery system for electric vehicles
- Samsung to mass produce mirror and transparent OLED displays in 2015, say reports
- Digitimes Research: Tablets with phone functionality from white-box players to suffer over 15% decline in 2Q15
- ASMedia may be impacted by AMD poor performance
- Smartphones to represent 80% of total handset shipments in 4Q15, says IC Insights
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...