- TSMC sees follow-up IC orders for iPhone 6 devices
- Foxconn donates 3 smart classrooms in Taiwan
- MediaTek and Opera Software partner to extend consumer data plans
- LCD TV shipments expected to grow to 229 million in 2015
- China market: CNY500 4G smartphones expected to be launched by end of 2014, says China Mobile Device president
- Global semiconductor market expects over 3% on-year growth in 2015, says MIC
- Major Asia-Pacific markets have 60% of global solar PV demand in 2H14, says Solarbuzz
- Commentary: Korea vendors still hold hopes for OLED TVs but will it really become mainstream technology?
- China to ban sale and export of 60W incandescent bulbs, says paper
- Supply chains see orders from Motorola Mobility until 4Q14
- PCB makers to see HDI board lines at full capacity till year-end 2014
- Digitimes Research: Intel looking to promote x86 architecture to China chip designers
- CSOT holds opening ceremony for new 6G LTPS facilities
- Asustek aiming to achieve 15% on-year PC shipment growth
- Digitimes Research: Mobile DRAM bit growth rate to top 37.5% in 2H14
- Pegatron component subsidiary Asuspower to acquire equipment
- Demand response capacity is expected to increase more than 6-fold by 2023, says Navigant
- Taiwan panel makers see increased pressure from China in entry-level, mid-range segments
- China-based handset vendors unlikely to launch Android One smartphones
- AUO enters Sony SmartWatch 3 supply chain
- Homeowners expected to invest more than US$625 billion in residential generation and storage from 2014-2023, says Navigant
- Over 70% of China-based polysilicon makers unable to resume production
- Insyde to see increasing orders for Intel-based white-box tablets
- Digitimes Research: August LED bulb prices drop sequentially in China
- Worldwide smartwatch and wristband market poised for takeoff, says Gartner
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...
The Taiwan-based solar supply chain is likely to enter a period of consolidation. For upstream material...