- Digitimes Research: China firms to share up to 30% of 2016 global fingerprint sensor shipments
- Prices for handset peripheral chips falling
- IEI Integration sees increased orders for lottery terminals from Gtech
- TSMC 28nm utilization rate to fall on slowdown in Intel orders
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm to extend lead in smartphone AP market
- US fab-tool book-to-bill ratio rises, says SEMI
- Taiwan market: Philips launches Hue 2.0 smart LED lighting
- Taiwan market: Acer, CHT jointly launch smart mobile office solutions
- China-based selfie app vendor Meitu plans IPO in HK, says paper
- Primax revenues to hit new high in August, says paper
- Innolux to showcase various notebook-use panels at Touch Taiwan 2016
- Lenovo shifts component orders back to Taiwan makers
- Xian LONGi Silicon Materials to set up capacity in Malaysia, say reports
- Digitimes Research: Top-5 notebook vendors and top-3 ODMs see decline in July shipments
- GCL-Poly Energy to set up 5GWp high-efficiency solar wafer factory
- Digitimes Research: Foxconn investment in Sharp may hike IGZO penetration
- NSP, Cathay Life Insurance set up JV for investment in PV power generation
- TSEC signs NT$1 billion joint lending
- The strengths of Gorilla Glass 5: Q&A with Corning executive James Hollis
- E Ink Holdings turns profitable in 2Q16
- Nichia wins German Federal Court judgment on validity of YAG patent
- HTC to take part in TGS 2016
- TowerJazz and SMIC sales to surge in 2016, says IC Insights
- China market: Online search valued at CNY21 billion in 2Q16, says Analysys
- Digitimes Research: China mobile AP shipments increase 8% in 2Q16
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...