- AUO completes largest rooftop PV system in Taiwan
- Nintendo expects to ship 20 million Switch devices in first year
- TEEMA forms automotive alliance
- TSMC to start installing equipment at Nanjing fab in 2H17
- ASE says no plan to set up local site in US for packaging services
- Lenovo to push smartphone sales in Asia Pacific
- Foxconn to hike Sharp TV panel capacity in Japan, says IHS Markit
- Global LCD TV panel shipments in February down on month, up on year, says WitsView
- Lenovo plans to offer 3-5 Mods smartphone accessories a quarter
- China Mobile 2016 net profit up 0.2% on year
- Tencent 2016 net profit up 42.4% on year
- SPIL to pay NT$1.75 cash dividend for 2016
- Win Semi to deal out cash dividend of NT$4.50 for 2016
- MLS to set up joint venture in US
- Pegatron said to have landed control computer orders for Tesla Model 3
- Motherboard vendors see shipments drop in 1Q17 despite new AMD, Intel processors
- GET unveils light-weight PV modules
- TPK and O-film Tech form partnership via cross holding
- Alpha Networks sees profits surge 4-fold in 2016
- Flexible display market to surpass US$200 billion within five years, says Futuresource
- Ardentec to complete acquisition of Giga Solution in 3Q17
- Oppo actively tapping overseas markets
- Shanghai QST enjoys robust MEMS sensor shipments
- Adlink partners with MVTec on machine vision products
- GMT to deal out 2016 dividend of NT$5
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...