- Notebook orders from Russia decreasing, say Taiwan ODMs
- Japan smartphone panel makers bring price pressure on China and Taiwan competitors
- Demand for 8-inch fab equipment rises
- Qualcomm, MediaTek to diversify foundry sources, say industry watchers
- Global storage market to reach US$38 billion in 2014, says Western Digital
- LED modules to grow faster than packaged LEDs, says IHS
- Dow CMP pad plant in Taiwan to operate at full capacity in 2015
- Embedded memory module maker InnoDisk eyeing IoT, Big Data applications
- Xiaomi has difficulties expanding overseas, says report
- Taiwan market: LG launches 42- to 55-inch smart digital signage
- Taiwan market: FET expects 4G users to exceed 1 million by year end, says president
- Sony announces development of OLED display module for eyewear
- Yingli expresses disappointment at US PV tariffs decisions
- Taiwan science parks January-October total revenues up 3.61% on year, says MOST
- Unitech expands HDI-board capacity
- PV equipment book-to-bill ratio stays below parity in 3Q14, says SEMI
- IC design houses gearing up for 64-bit smartphone boom
- Firefox-based smartphones to enter Africa in 2015
- US finalizes anti-dumping tariffs on Taiwan-made solar cells
- Prices for 32-inch TV panels rising, say Taiwan makers
- Wintek to lay off 2,360 more workers this week
- Foxconn IT shopping mall in Taipei to open in March 2015
- Digitimes Research: Global LED light bulb shipments in 2015 to reach 1.81 billion units
- Worldwide integrated infrastructure and platform revenues increase 28.1% in 3Q14, says IDC
- Shipments of TEE-supporting processors to reach 366 million by end of 2014, says ABI Research
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...
The Taiwan-based solar supply chain is likely to enter a period of consolidation. For upstream material...