- Intel to help vendors launch inexpensive tablets, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan sees decreased 1Q15 LCD monitor shipments
- Taiwan March manufacturing production index up on month, year, says MOEA
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan 1Q15 handset shipments down 30.3% sequentially
- Acer showcases range of new products in New York
- Acer re-launches Predator gaming notebook lineup
- China suppliers continue to lead the solar PV module market in 2014, says IHS
- MediaTek responds to patent infringement case brought by Synaptics against its China-based affiliate
- Wireless charging module makers to offer dual- or multi-mode solutions, say Taiwan makers
- Brogent Technologies looks to gross margin of 55%
- Commentary: Can Sharp improve its performance from increased presence in China?
- EU postponement of energy-inefficient halogen bulbs ban until September 2018 to have varying results, says IHS
- Osram to transfer general lighting lamps business into independent legal structure
- CalAmp adopts Mitac navigation software, says paper
- Gartner cuts forecast for 2015 chip market growth
- Synaptics files patent complaints in protection of touch sensing technology
- Supply chains prepping for increase in 2-in-1 tablet orders from China
- Samsung talks up new flexible AMOLED technology
- China 2014 PV product exports worth US$16.2 billion
- Memory related device suppliers to break into Taiwan top-10 IC design houses in 2015
- Asustek looking to ship 30 million ZenFone smartphones in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan large-size TFT LCD panel shipments to increase 5% in 2Q15
- Annual installations of natural gas generator sets to more than double by 2024, says Navigant
- 2nd-tier China LED makers may start price-cut competition
- GET to issue 150 million new shares for private placement
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...