- Fab tool book-to-bill slips
- Wireless charging to become major feature in mobile devices
- Micron to acquire Cando plant
- Asustek to raise UK PC prices by 9% in October
- Rebound in notebooks in Western Europe boosted PC shipments in EMEA in 2Q16, says IDC
- Pegatron sees weak 2Q16; expected to have strong 3Q16, says paper
- Digitimes Research: MWC Shanghai focuses on smart services
- Vendors to launch smartphones supporting biometrics recognition
- China market: Oppo raises 2016 smartphone shipment target to 100 million units, says paper
- Oculus tying up with Asustek to promote Rift, says paper
- Wah Hong Industrial to start Cd-free QDEF production in 4Q16
- Innolux cooperates with Next Biometrics to develop flexible fingerprint sensor
- Worldwide semiconductor capital spending to drop 0.7% in 2016, says Gartner
- PMOLED more competitive than AMOLED for small-size panels, says RiTdisplay chairman
- Taiwan market: Asia Pacific Telecom to introduce Pepper into local market
- Epistar hikes prices for large-size LED chips due to higher DLC standards
- Latin America on track to install 2.7GW of solar-PV capacity in 2016, IHS says
- ASML expects to post record sales for 2016
- Corning unveils Gorilla Glass 5
- Digitimes Research: Technology remains key to MediaTek growth
- Adlink-invested measurement product firm JYTek to push into China, says paper
- Silicon Motion raises 2016 revenue outlook
- Taiwan June manufacturing production index down on month, up on year, says MOEA
- Ardentec to buy 75% stake in Giga
- Gudeng lands wafer carrier orders from SMIC, says paper
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...