- Qualcomm, MediaTek to vie for handset solution orders from Foxconn
- Apple reportedly planning 3 new tablets for 2017
- Xiaomi to launch notebook with magnesium-lithium chassis in 2017
- Testing equipment maker GPM to deliver PICA-based machines for verification in 2H17
- Pihsiang Machinery sets up 2MWp rooftop PV system in northeastern Taiwan
- MediaTek to post 15-20% revenue decrease in 1Q17
- Gemtek to invest in LoNaWAN solution provider TrackNet
- Digitimes Research: KDDI sets up smart drone platform, Rakuten Mobile launches drone
- Nanya sets price for ECB issue
- Worldwide semiconductor revenues grow 1.5% in 2016, says Gartner
- GaAs foundry Wavetek positive about compound semiconductor market
- Samsung, LG adopt thermal pipes for smartphones to be launched in 2017
- Gintech to raise additional paid-in capital of NT$1.204 billion
- Tatung starts operation of PV power stations at former landfill sites
- China adds PV installation capacity of 34.24GWp in 2016, says NEA
- VIA launches Custom IoT Platform Design Service
- Catcher to establish new subsidiary in China
- HTC to release new VR games, accessories to promote Vive
- Global shipments of OLED-equipped smartphones to exceed LCD ones in 2019, says DSCC
- TPV eyes 88 million display device shipments in 2017, says paper
- Lite-On Semi enters supply chain for next-generation iPhone, says report
- Samsung Exynos chips to power Audi in-vehicle infotainment
- Lite-On SSD shipments to be affected by tight supply of memory chips in 1Q17, says paper
- Software distributor GrandTech reports increased earnings for 4Q16
- TEEMA to assist member companies to expand market in ASEAN, says chairman
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...