- TCL sees smartphone shipments decline nearly 13% on year in May
- Industry integration, 5G and IoT applications: Q&A with Qualcomm president Derek Aberle
- SAS yet to see China demand rebound
- Egistec seeing strong fingerprint sensor orders through end-2016
- IC design houses allocating 28/40nm orders to UMC, SMIC
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display AMOLED shipments to increase to 560 million units in 2019
- LTE Cat-M1, LTE Cat-NB1 to become mainstream IoT technology, says Qualcomm
- Robot maker Hiwin looks to strong performance in 3Q16
- Flexium expects sales rebound in July
- Commentary: Samsung Display to continue dominating AMOLED market until 2H17
- HTC to start marketing Vive via retail shops in Japan
- TSEC raises capital
- AMD, Nvidia next-generation graphics card competition to begin earlier
- Innolux constructing 8.6G LCD fab
- Quanta to launch 360-degree VR add-on camera
- Solartech to expand PV module capacity
- Taiwan sets 2025 target renewable energy installation capacity at 27.423GW
- Gigastorage expects solar-grade silicon wafer operations to turn profitable in 1Q17
- China makers count on government subsidies for profits, says report
- Philippines PC market hits record-high shipment levels in 1Q16, says IDC
- India PC shipments declined 7.4% in 1Q16, says Gartner
- China software revenues near CNY1.8 trillion in January-May, says MIIT
- China May mobile communication user base grows to 1.297 billion, says MIIT
- Qualcomm aims to roll out 5G SoC solutions in 2018-2019
- Fingerprint sensor startup raises nearly NT$200 million
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...