- Small- to medium-size China smartphone component makers under pressure of being forced out in 2H14
- TSMC to offer more wafer starts to MediaTek in 3Q14
- Career expects sales to peak in 4Q14
- TPK 2Q14 growth driven by increase in 11- to 16-inch products
- TPCA urges Taiwan government to upgrade PCB industry
- Intel to launch Core M for use in notebook/tablet 2-in-1 models in 4Q14
- Neo Solar Power nets NT$1.02 per share for 1H14
- PTI reports EPS NT$1.96 for 1H14
- China market: Mainstream pricing for smart wireless routers stands at CNY100-200
- Worldwide tablet market grows 11% in 2Q14, says IDC
- China PV module makers expected to ask Taiwan solar cell makers to offer incentives
- Ultra HD TVs make gains but still lack market penetration, says IHS
- Digitimes Research: Japan promoting service robots
- Google to incorporate NFC functionality into Android
- Digitimes Research: CSOT to see increased influence in AMOLED industry
- Peak season TV demand expected to be flat on year
- Vendors partner with Wintel to release US$199-249 notebooks for 2H14
- Investment in production of N-type monocrystalline solar cells may take off in 2-3 years
- Digitimes Research: Optical-use sapphire demand to reach 12.44 million mm of 2-inch equivalents in 2014
- Taiwan makers can tolerate 15-20% US anti-dumping rates for PV modules
- Unity Opto expected to ship 20 million LED light bulbs in 2014, says paper
- Acer sees booming sales of Chromebooks, says CEO
- Chunghwa Telecom NFC TSM system passes Visa certification
- Notebook cooling module makers eye business opportunities from electric vehicles
- More IC vendors to engage in merger or acquisition deals
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...
The Taiwan-based solar supply chain is likely to enter a period of consolidation. For upstream material...