- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm rethinks AP development strategy
- Southern Taiwan Science Park sees January-February revenues down 5.42% on year
- Ultra HD TV penetration rate expected to reach 6% in 2014, say AUO sources
- FIC ruggedized tablet subsidiary receives procurement orders from Brazil
- China market: Local smartphone vendors accelerating LTE launches
- O-Film expected to produce for 35% of handset touch panels in 2014
- Taiwan solar cell makers see surging orders from China
- China white-box tablet vendors gaining foothold
- Young Optics to deal out 2013 cash dividend of NT$1.88
- Unitech to ramp up capacity for any-layer HDI and flex-rigid boards
- Digitimes Research: Korea-based Silicon Works looks to ramp up LCD driver IC shipments for Ultra TVs
- Sony and Hydro-Quebec announce joint venture to develop a large-scale energy storage system for power grids
- Korea panel makers to bump up competition in the Ultra HD TV panel segment
- Samsung, HTC, Sony Mobile likely to launch mini flagship models
- Taiwan PV firms suspend JV plan due to US antidumping probe
- HDI board capacity utilization rates to rise in 2Q14
- Yingli signs framework agreement with United PV for acquisition of 300MW solar plants
- Industrial electronics chip market rebounds, says IHS
- Taiwan PV module makers looking to orders from Japan vendors
- Some China polysilicon makers poised to expand capacities
- Taiwan market: HTC to launch Desire 816, Desire 610
- Taiwan market: Chief Telecom launches cloud services
- TSMC posts net profits of nearly NT$48 billion in 1Q14
- LCD TV growth improving as plasma and CRT TVs disappear, says DisplaySearch
- PChome Online to operate auction site in the US
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...
The Taiwan-based solar supply chain is likely to enter a period of consolidation. For upstream material...