- Digitimes Research: Global high-brightness LED value estimated over US$12.7 billion in 2014
- MediaTek to post shipment drop in 1Q14
- Digitimes Research: MediaTek to become AP market leader in 2014
- ASE likely to lose orders as plants might shut down over toxic leaks
- TSMC moves 16nm FinFET to risk production
- Compeq to report record revenues for 4Q13
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers to ship 35.95 million LCD TVs in 2014
- CCI steps into marketing non-notebook heat-sink devices
- Google starts using Internet data center in Taiwan
- ASE wastewater scandal to not affect handset chipset supplies in short term, say vendors
- AMD slashes desktop CPU prices
- Compal acquires new enterprise notebook orders for 2014 from HP
- Brand vendors to back down from releasing touchscreen conventional notebooks in 2014
- Three China-based handset vendors increase component deliveries
- PCB equipment supplier Csun braces for strong sales in 1Q14
- Suntech announces update on subsidiary share transfers and restructuring process
- Concentrated PV solar installations set to boom, says IHS
- Innolux to produce 75-inch Ultra HD TV panels
- Genesis Photonics looks to LED street lamp demand in China
- Sub 50-inch segment to take up 60% of Ultra HD TV panel output in 2014
- Falling memory prices erode Adata profits, says report
- Global 3Q13 semiconductor equipment billings drop 16% on year, says SEMI
- Xilinx begins delivering 20nm chips
- Passive component supplier Nichidenbo sales up slightly in November
- Taiwan market: Asustek launches PadFone mini
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...
The Taiwan-based solar supply chain is likely to enter a period of consolidation. For upstream material...