- Foundry production interrupted during earthquake
- Earthquake hits key Taiwan Science Park
- Innolux production base hit by earthquake
- Lenovo reports fiscal 3Q15 revenues of nearly US$13 billion
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone AP shipments to fall almost 20% in 1Q16
- Taiwan MOEA approves TSMC 12-inch fab investment in China
- China records PV installation capacity of 15.13GWp in 2015, says NEA
- Synnex Technology International reports revenues for January 2016
- Demand for metal-alloy chassis to grow over next 3-5 years
- A few local makers win Taiwan government LED street lamp procurement bids
- Worldwide wearable devices sales to grow 18.4% in 2016, says Gartner
- AUO starts shipping bezel-less Ultra HD TV panels in 1Q16
- Sharp to finalize Foxconn or INCJ bailout within 1 month
- Demand for LCD panels for mosaic video walls surging in China, says firm
- Toshiba reportedly to close R&D center in Taiwan
- China PV module makers ask Taiwan makers to lower solar cell prices
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 10.235 million LCD TVs in 4Q15
- Digitimes Research: Konica Minolta showcases flexible OLED lighting panels at Lighting Japan 2016
- Green Energy Technology January revenues hit 57-month high
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments increase 11.5% on quarter in 4Q15
- PTI reports decreased January revenues
- UMC reports increased January revenues
- Taiwan semiconductor firms expected to start restocking inventories
- HTC aims at 10% handset market share in India
- Winbond, Macronix January revenues rise on year
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...