- Colorful rising fast in graphics card market
- E Ink capex to further drop in 2015
- Asustek faces challenge to hit 2015 target shipments of 25 million smartphones
- China market: Price competition for 4G smartphones heating up
- Wireless charging application market to flourish on strong consumer electronics demand, says MIC
- DRAM prices fall 9% in 2Q15, says paper
- Digitimes Research: Sharp struggling due to lagging orders in China
- Smart home security land grab will drive security monitoring services into 15 million more US homes by 2020, says ABI Research
- Taiwan 1Q15 economic growth rate downward adjusted to 3.37%, says DGBAS
- Digitimes Research: Capex from Korea makers down slightly in 2015
- Gigastorage expects operations to break even in 1Q16
- Gudeng enters mass production of mask cases for LCDs
- Intel, Rockchip jointly promoting SoFIA 3G-R SoCs in China
- Lenovo revenues up 21% in fiscal 4Q14
- AUO denies rumors of potential merger with Innolux
- iPhone shipments to reach over 230 million in 2015, says firm
- Crystal Applied Technology unveils sapphire substrate plant in Taiwan
- Xintec profits soar in 1Q15
- Giga Solar Materials starts operation of 17MWp PV power-generating station in Japan
- Google seeking Taiwan partners to promote Chromebook, say makers
- Cirrus Logic shifts orders to TSMC
- HTC may reduce component orders for HTC One M9 by 30%, say sources
- Worldwide Chromebook sales will reach 7.3 million units in 2015, says Gartner
- TV sales in China down 6% during May 1 holiday period, says WitsView
- Electric motorcycle and scooter sales expected to total 55 million from 2015-2024, says firm
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...