- Compal to resume production at Vietnam factory, says president
- SME Wi-Fi solutions to post strong growth in 2015, says Aruba executive
- HD panel demand to remain steady throughout Lunar New Year, say sources
- Taiwan LED makers eyeing DoB market
- Solar cell maker Motech to merge with Topcell
- Taiwan display industry output value to drop in 2014, says PIDA
- Digitimes Research: China Mobile to have 80 million TD-LTE users at end of 2014
- Nearly 55% of TVs shipped in 2015 to be 40-inch and above, says MIC
- LCD and OLED panel growth to boost driver IC market, says DisplaySearch
- Compal smartphone shipments reach 20 million in 2014, to double in 2015
- Wistron to make investment in telematics device maker
- Acer ranks as top consumer notebook vendor in Brazil in 3Q14
- First-tier analog IC suppliers eye sales rebound in 2015
- Commentary: Competition in cloud server market heating up
- Leading China PV makers ready to set up production lines abroad to evade US taxation
- CGCC reportedly questions China PV systems quality
- Testing equipment supplier Zen Voce to list on Taiwan OTC securities market
- SPIL to meet 4Q14 guidance
- Ardentec responds to report on 2014 earnings
- Touch panel makers faced with increasing competition from panel makers
- GES sells PV power facilities in US, says paper
- SemiLEDs announces definitive common stock purchase agreement
- Digitimes Research: Global LED lighting market value in 2015 estimated at nearly US$30 billion
- IC design service firms partnering with foundry houses to solicit orders for advanced processes
- Lextar aims to ship over 40 million LED light bulbs in 2015
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...