- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to up over 16% on quarter in 3Q16
- Innolux, AUO chairmen urge government to financially support panel makers
- Taiwan FTC approves acquisition of HMI by ASML
- Digitimes Research: China firms to share up to 30% of 2016 global fingerprint sensor shipments
- China Internet user base over 709 million at end of June, says CNNIC
- Digitimes Research: Japan IT vendors stepping into IoT business
- Trina Solar to begin production of 5BB solar cells, say reports
- Taiwan market: Smartphone sales up slightly in July
- Taiwan market: Mobile Internet-access infrastructure key to development of mobile payments, says NCC
- More notebook vendors adopt on-board memory for Apollo Lake-based models
- IEI Integration sees increased orders for lottery terminals from Gtech
- Taiwan market: Philips launches Hue 2.0 smart LED lighting
- TSMC 28nm utilization rate to fall on slowdown in Intel orders
- Innolux to showcase various notebook-use panels at Touch Taiwan 2016
- Xian LONGi Silicon Materials to set up capacity in Malaysia, say reports
- Digitimes Research: Foxconn investment in Sharp may hike IGZO penetration
- NSP, Cathay Life Insurance set up JV for investment in PV power generation
- TSEC signs NT$1 billion joint lending
- HTC to take part in TGS 2016
- TowerJazz and SMIC sales to surge in 2016, says IC Insights
- China market: Online search valued at CNY21 billion in 2Q16, says Analysys
- Digitimes Research: China mobile AP shipments increase 8% in 2Q16
- Nvidia unveils Tegra Parker mobile SoC
- US fab-tool book-to-bill ratio rises, says SEMI
- Taiwan July manufacturing production index up, says MOEA
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...