- Digitimes Research: Worldwide notebook shipments grow sequentially in 3Q16
- China market: Suning, Alibaba to form e-commerce joint venture
- China may revise 2017 PV feed-in tariff cuts
- Everlight expands capacity for LED fine pixel-pitch displays
- Taiwan market: We Can Financial Technology launches smart POS
- Global IT spending to reach US$3.5 trillion in 2017, says Gartner
- Capacitor maker Lelon to purchase equipment to ramp up capacity
- Huawei to launch new MateBooks in 1Q17, says paper
- Asustek ZF3 smartphones enjoy strong sales in the US, says paper
- Demand for 8K LCD TVs to take off after 2019, says IHS
- TSMC receives FPC fingerprint sensor orders, says report
- Winbond orders equipment for NT$617 million
- TSMC certifies Synopsys IP tools for 7nm process enabling early tapeouts
- FPD equipment spending surging, IHS says
- Vietnam market: LED lighting demand takes off
- Qualcomm announces 5G modem solution
- Huawei confident of reaching 2016 smartphone shipments target, say reports
- HannStar Display 3Q16 operations expected to turn profitable
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan top-3 foundries see combined revenues rise in 3Q16
- Merits of poly-Si and mono-Si wafers debated at PV Taiwan forum
- IC Insights raises 2016 IC market forecast to positive
- Revenue growth sounding strong for suppliers of packaged MEMS microphones, says IHS
- TSMC spends NT$6.95 billion on equipment
- AMD pushing new projects for VR applications
- Global Sources Electronics Trade Show taking place in HK
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Silicon Valley based Anaplan, a cloud-based planning and performance management platform provider,...
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...