- Spending on smart grid technologies will total nearly US$600 billion from 2014-2023, says Navigant
- Solar cell production line upgrade cycle driving module powers to record highs, says Solarbuzz
- EIH sees improved 2Q14 performance; expects growth in 3Q14
- Penetration rate for Ultra HD TVs likely to reach 15% in August
- Samsung to produce DRAM chips at Line-17 fab, causes concerns of oversupply
- Taiwan science parks 1H14 revenues up 0.14% on year, says MOST
- China 1H14 PV production value reaches CNY150 billion, says MIIT
- Passive component maker Chinsan to kick off new plant in 1Q15
- Foxconn taking aggressive moves to enter IoT industry
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD monitor shipments grow in 2Q14
- Japan market: HTC unveils HTC Butterfly 2
- SerComm tops networking/communication device makers in 1H14 net EPS
- China to temporarily ban polysilicon imports through export processing zones
- Large-size panel demand increases in 2Q14 but likely to falter in 3Q14
- Foreign direct investment in Taiwan reaches US$2.47 billion in January-July
- Roughly 400 vendors preparing to feature new technologies at Touch Taiwan
- Taiwan July export order value down on month, up on year, says MOEA
- Foxconn looking to step into medical equipment, says chairman
- Chi Mei Materials reports increased profit margin in 2Q14
- IC testing firm Ardentec to ramp capacity by 50%
- Alibaba and Haier to launch Ultra HD smart TV
- Investment in microgrids in Asia Pacific will total nearly US$31 billion from 2014-2023, says Navigant
- China-based Ngames expected to ship 600,000 desktops in China in 2014
- Global projector shipments grow 17% on year in 2Q14, says Futuresource Consulting
- Worldwide large TFT-LCD panel supply area to increase 6% in 2014, says MIC
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...