- Apple expected to adjust orders to upstream partners to maintain profits and reduce risks
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan large-size panel shipments decline in 1Q15
- PTI to post sales growth through 3Q15
- PCB maker Unitech to perform even more better in 2H15, says chairman
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments shed 30% sequentially in 1Q15
- Asustek shifting ZenFone touch panel orders back to Taiwan
- TSMC to open new fab for 10nm manufacturing in mid-2016, says chairman
- AUO, Innolux not affected by Taiwan earthquake
- Taiwan 1Q15 international Internet bandwidth rises to 1.479Tbps, says TWNIC
- Taiwan forms Big Data Alliance
- CMC Magnetics downsizes capital by 17.18%
- CyberLink sets up subsidiary
- QD Vision introduces 2mm color LCD display optic
- Polysilicon prices outside China fall to US$16/kg
- Panel makers conservative about performance during May 1 period in China
- ITRI to cooperate with US NIST to promote LED lighting
- Commentary: HTC reveals confusing product positioning strategy
- The rise of the energy cloud signals a fundamental shift in the power segment, says Navigant
- JPEA hikes 2020 target cumulative PV installation capacity in Japan to 65.7GWp
- Largan Precision nets NT$32.86 per share for 1Q15
- TSMC hopes to build wholly-owned 12-inch fab in China
- Worldwide cloud IT infrastructure market grows 14.4% in 4Q14 as service providers continue to expand their datacenters, says IDC
- 3.75 billion Wi-Fi connected devices will be shipped worldwide by 2019, says MIC
- China market: Huahong to step up production of 16-bit MCUs
- Is Japan losing its influence in global semiconductor market?, asks IC Insights
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...