- China market: Xiaomi unveils 5 new products
- Rooftop PV systems are stage for Taiwan solar cell makers: Q&A with Win Win Precision chairman David Chen
- ASE to deal out cash dividend for 2014
- IC demand from China picking up, say Taiwan firms
- Taiwan plastic chassis makers reducing capacities
- Wistron invests in Arbor Technology
- Samsung expected to delay second round of investment for expanding flexible display
- Solargiga PV module shipments grow 78.8% in 2014
- PCL Technologies expects steady growth in shipments of LTE, 10Gbps SFP+ optical transceiver modules
- Worldwide natural gas vehicle sales to total 37.2 million from 2014-2024, says Navigant
- 220 GaN MOCVD reactors to be installed in 2015, says IHS
- Philips to sell majority interest in combined LED components and automotive lighting business to GO Scale Capital
- HTC to unveil new HTC One family products in April in Beijing
- E Ink reports 2014 revenues
- VIS signs OTP IP license agreement with Attopsemi
- LG Chem to invest US$100 million to expand China polarizer facilities, says report
- Getac Technology expects 2015 ruggedized device shipments to grow at least 15%
- Digitimes Research: China panel makers advancing production of high-end applications
- Sony Mobile aims to ship 38 million smartphones in FY2015, say sources
- Taiwan market: Gogoro to launch Smartscooter in summer 2015
- China PV makers expect demand to rebound in 2Q15
- Foundry chipmaker Powerchip developing SoC for IoT
- Niching 2014 profits hit 3-year high
- UMC snatches high-end 28nm chip orders from TSMC clients
- Epistar to start production of integrated power drivers based on Si substrates
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...