- Digitimes Research: China sees increased tablet AP shipments in 2Q14
- Commentary: Microsoft moves to eliminate Nokia
- Unitech, Dynamic ramping rigid-flexible PCBs
- Macronix reportedly lands large-volume ROM orders from Nintendo
- GET may set up PV module factory abroad to cope with US anti-dumping taxation
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers to ship 21.95 million handsets in 3Q14
- Innolux announces 2Q14 net profit of NT$3 billion
- Casetek Holdings sees 2Q14 decline
- Everlight to expand monthly LED packaging capacity to 4 billion chips, says chairman
- Acer sees booming sales of Chromebooks, says CEO
- Neo Solar Power nets NT$1.02 per share for 1H14
- Career expects sales to peak in 4Q14
- China PV module makers expected to ask Taiwan solar cell makers to offer incentives
- TPK 2Q14 growth driven by increase in 11- to 16-inch products
- Small- to medium-size China smartphone component makers under pressure of being forced out in 2H14
- TSMC to offer more wafer starts to MediaTek in 3Q14
- Digitimes Research: CSOT to see increased influence in AMOLED industry
- Investment in production of N-type monocrystalline solar cells may take off in 2-3 years
- Terry Guo overseeing Foxconn preparations for new iPhone
- New Surface to come into production in August, say Taiwan maker
- Chunghwa Telecom NFC TSM system passes Visa certification
- Notebook cooling module makers eye business opportunities from electric vehicles
- More IC vendors to engage in merger or acquisition deals
- Intel to launch Core M for use in notebook/tablet 2-in-1 models in 4Q14
- PTI reports EPS NT$1.96 for 1H14
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...