- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers to see 2014 touch panel shipments up for smartphones, notebooks, down for tablets
- MediaTek reportedly places 28nm chip orders with Globalfoundries
- TSMC 28nm utilization rate to rebound in 1Q14
- Global brand motherboard shipments in 2013 to drop slightly on year
- Smart device component industry is key to Taiwan economic development, says JT Wang
- Genesis Photonics looks to LED street lamp demand in China
- Asustek November revenues hit record
- ASE responds to report on toxic wastewater discharged by its Kaohsiung plant
- Innolux November panel shipments up
- Compal, Wistron, Inventec see mixed results in November revenues
- Coretronic ships 8.05 million BLUs in November
- VIS November sales slip 2%
- FET plans to procure 2.4-2.6 million handsets in 2014
- Epistar sees increased November revenues
- Wah Hong November revenues up sequentially
- About 25% of LED chips to be used in lighting in 2013, say Taiwan makers
- CPT November panel shipments up on month
- Solar players see increased November revenues
- Taiwan makers poised to produce 15mm LED BLUs for Ultra HD TVs
- China market: Smart TV penetration to rise to over 70% in 2014, say Taiwan makers
- TSMC November sales drop 14%
- Taiwan market: Samsung introduces Galaxy J
- Sonix November sales rise 11%
- Delta Electronics sees flat growth in November revenues
- FPCB specialist Zhen Ding posts record November revenues
ChipMOS Technologies is among very few firms that have transformed themselves successfully and are...
Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), Taiwan Mobile (TWM) and Far EasTone Telecommunications (FET), the three largest...
Smartphone ODM Arima Communications has decided to expand its product lines to include tablets, smart...
OCZ Technology shifted its corporate focus away from legacy DRAM memory modules in 2011, and has since...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...