- Toshiba, SanDisk reportedly among takeover targets of Tsinghua
- Taiwan exports decrease in September, says MOF
- AUO announces management adjustments
- Taiwan LCD driver IC firms look to post more than 10% revenue decreases in 4Q15
- Motech Industries, Tainergy Tech September revenues up
- AUO reports September 2015 consolidated revenues
- Taiwan panel makers show revenue declines for 3Q15
- GLT reports record-high revenues for 3Q15
- SerComm 3Q15 revenues hit record
- Synnex Technology September revenues up on month, down on year
- Everlight Electronics sees sequential growth in September revenues
- Lite-On Technology sees increased September revenues
- Epistar, Lextar Electronics September revenues up on month, down on year
- TAITRONIC 2015 opens in Taipei, Taiwan
- Taiwan market: HTC unveils mid-range Desire 728 dual-SIM
- Yageo, Chilisin report increased September revenues
- Inventec enjoys revenue growth in September
- Korea makers developing more AMOLED products as China ramps up LCD production
- Global industrial energy management system revenues expected to reach US$35.6 billion in 2024, says report
- Gintech revenues drop in September due to capacity relocation
- HTC looks to a turnaround in 4Q15 with new models
- Tablet demand stays weak, say Taiwan IC designers
- Gigabyte reports revenues for September
- Compal reports revenues for September
- Pegatron reports revenues for September 2015
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...