- Tablet demand stays weak, say Taiwan IC designers
- Nanya names new president
- SPIL 3Q15 revenues beat guidance
- HTC looks to a turnaround in 4Q15 with new models
- Silitech revenues up on month in September
- Gintech revenues drop in September due to capacity relocation
- Chicony Power September revenues highest in 2015
- TPK reports increases in September revenues
- Unity Opto revenues rise in September
- Giantplus reports 3Q15 performance
- Phison to post record 3Q15 revenues, says report
- Compeq September revenues hit record for 3rd straight month
- GIS reports strong performance for September due to Apple orders
- Digitimes Research: Global large-size TFT capacity to reach record high in 2016
- Giga Solar Materials September revenues hit record
- LandMark Optoelectronics revenues hit record in September
- Digitimes Research: Difference between Apple Watch and Android Wear devices narrowed
- Nexus 6P to help ramp up Huawei smartphone shipments in 2015
- Green Energy Technology sees tiny growth in September revenues
- CSOT evaluating construction of 11G facilities
- Digitimes Research: China makers to see small- to medium-size panel shipments grow 15.5% in 2H15
- Digitimes Research: September LED light bulb prices up in China market
- China aims to complete electric vehicle power charging infrastructure by 2020
- Tera Xtal to shut down northern Taiwan plant
- Taiwan September CPI up, says DGBAS
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Competition in the graphics card market has grown fierce as demand for graphics cards from the gaming...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...