- Digitimes Research: Smartphone AP shipments in China to grow 2H14
- Competition for notebook panels may heat up due to South Korea makers increasing output, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship over 67 million large-size TFT-LCD panels in 2Q14
- Taiwan solar firms may rely on markets other than US in 2H14
- Unitech, Dynamic ramping rigid-flexible PCBs
- Commentary: Microsoft moves to eliminate Nokia
- Aces enjoys orders from BMW and Mercedes-Benz
- LG Innotek signs cooperation to focus on Li-Fi business, says report
- Kinsus net profits up over 55% sequentially in 2Q14
- Panel supply to remain tight until 4Q14 or 1Q15, says Innolux president
- TWM foresees profit drop in 3Q14
- Tatung to set up rooftop PV systems with total capacity of 4MWp in Pescadores
- Taiwan market: Acer, Asustek see opportunities from enterprise PC replacement trend
- Macronix reportedly lands large-volume ROM orders from Nintendo
- GET may set up PV module factory abroad to cope with US anti-dumping taxation
- Everlight to expand monthly LED packaging capacity to 4 billion chips, says chairman
- Neo Solar Power nets NT$1.02 per share for 1H14
- Foxconn comments on reports of plans to invest in Anhui, China
- Innovative Logic, M31 Technology introduce USB-IF certified USB 3.0 device controller IP solution
- Asustek, Gigabyte releasing new gaming notebooks in 3Q14
- Baidu to release smartphone with MediaTek processor, says report
- Terry Guo overseeing Foxconn preparations for new iPhone
- New Surface to come into production in August, say Taiwan maker
- Innolux announces 2Q14 net profit of NT$3 billion
- Casetek Holdings sees 2Q14 decline
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
As a long runner in the motherboard industry, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been competing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...