- Samsung Display to decrease supply of notebook panels
- Innovation to keep Moore's Law alive, says TSMC co-CEO
- Nanya to invest NT$50 billion over next 2 years, says president
- Taiwan IC industry to increase 7% in 2016, says TSIA chairman
- Strong demand for gaming products boosts related ASP
- Digitimes Research: Cellular IoT may have limited opportunities for mobile telecom carriers
- TAICS to cooperate with US TIA on 5G, IoT
- MLS to issue bonds to fund Ledvance acquisition
- DRAM spot prices hit 7-month high, says DRAMeXchange
- Taiwan market: Smartphone shipments up 7% on month in August
- China to lower PV feed-in tariffs for 2017, say reports
- Qualcomm announces solutions for embedded computing, IoT applications
- Posiflex Technology to issue convertible bonds, new shares
- Tokuyama to sell Malaysia-based polysilicon factory to OCI
- NXP establishing security standards for smart cars in China
- Sharp buys back office building in Japan
- China market: Xiaomi launches Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi TV 3s
- JDI may release shares to Sharp, says paper
- Apple increasing part and component orders for iPhone 7, say touch panel makers
- Brave C&H Supply to be listed on Taiwan OTC in October
- Prices for solar-grade monocrystalline, polycrystalline silicon wafers drop to US$0.68, US$0.50
- Potential of wireless charging technology: Q&A with WPC chairman Menno Treffers
- Rising notebook demand causing shortages in many components
- Taiwan government starts taking applications from banks for Apple Pay
- Connected car production to grow rapidly over next 5 years, says Gartner
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Silicon Valley based Anaplan, a cloud-based planning and performance management platform provider,...
Gaming notebooks have become the main focus of Gigabyte Technology's notebook department and despite...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...