- Computex looks to take on new identity
- Powering the cloud: Intel embraces new identity
- Computex 2016: ARM announces new mobile chips for VR-ready devices
- A new cycle begins for desktop motherboards: Q&A with Gigabyte technical marketing manager, Leon Chen
- Macroblock seeing strong LED driver IC orders in 2Q16
- Epistar hikes blue LED chip quotes, says report
- Anji Technology looks to PV demand in Taiwan
- Digitimes Research: Growing HMD devices stir up development of professional VR application market
- Computex 2016: Asustek unveils new ZenFone 3 smartphones and Transformer 2-in-1lineups
- Computex 2016: ASE to showcase SiP, MEMS and sensor solutions for smart living applications
- Digitimes Research: Korea memory-IC industry output value to increase 5% in 2Q16
- Computex 2016: Asustek unveils new smartphones, 2-in-1s and Zenbo
- MediaTek to meet mid-point to high-end of 2Q16 guidance
- Tablet supply chain turning to other markets
- E Ink showcasing color-variable e-paper technology at Architecture Biennale 2016
- Gintech Energy obtains NT$500 million joint lending
- TPK Holding poised to produce nano silver-based flexible touch panels
- Kaolinite can absorb carbon dioxide, says NCKU
- Chin-Poon remains focused on automotive PCBs
- MediaTek intros Pump Express 3.0 fast charging technology
- MLS raises CNY2.348 billion for expanding capacity
- Computex 2016: Nvidia promotes Pascal GPUs
- China solar cell capacity expansion raises overesupply concern
- KYEC to post record revenues for 2Q16, says report
- Chipbond to post higher profits in 2Q16, says report
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...