- AUO to increase production capacity at Taiwan 8.5G facilities
- PCB maker Unimicron conservative about 1Q15 business outlook
- Taiwan MOEA approves new investments at Kaohsiung Software Park
- SPIL 2014 profits almost double
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan sees increased 4Q14 digital camera shipments
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments grow 16.9% sequentially in 4Q14
- China 2014 polysilicon imports hit record
- Facebook opens Taiwan office
- TacBright expects new TAC plant to go into operation in June
- AUO aims at 30% share in global curved Ultra HD TV panel shipments in 2015
- LCD monitor shipments total 133.6 million in 2014, down 6.6% on year, says firm
- Everlight to shift LED lighting focus from indoor applications to outdoor and commercial, says chairman
- TSEC to showcase P-type PERC monocrystalline solar cell at Japan Expo
- Smart LED lighting expected to see fast growing demand in 3-4 years, says Philips Taiwan head
- Memory suppliers account for more than 60% of 300mm wafer capacity, says IC Insights
- SPIL gearing up for fan-out WLP
- Asustek facing challenges in 2015
- EU may dismiss SolarWorld request for anti-circumvention probe again, say Taiwan makers
- Giga Solar Materials expects 50% growth for PV silver paste shipments in 2015
- Taiwan market: Samsung launches high-end smartphone Galaxy Note Edge
- HTC sponsors eSports teams Cloud 9, Team Liquid, Team SoloMid
- UMC looks to wafer shipment and ASP growth in 1Q15
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments drop 8.8% sequentially in 4Q14
- Digitimes Research: LG Chem showcases highest lumen-price ratio OLED lighting panel at Lighting Japan 2015
- AUO reports declines in 4Q14 and 2014 performance
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...
The Taiwan-based solar supply chain is likely to enter a period of consolidation. For upstream material...