- India market: MediaTek, Micromax collaborate on mid- to high-end smartphones
- Foxconn to step up cooperation with SK Group
- Acer to acquire bicycle GPS device vendor Xplova
- ASE chairman urges Taiwan companies to unite to face challenges from China supply chain
- Amkor positive about consolidation within IC backend sector
- Apple receiving G/G touch samples for 2016 iPhone
- Taiwan market: Projector market up 11.6% on year
- Global market for smart grid IT software and services expected to total US$142 billion from 2014-2024, says report
- Commentary: MediaTek-MStar expansion to pose threat to other IC vendors
- Motech looks to acquire solar cell lines in China
- Taiwan market: Microsoft unveils cross-platform foldable keyboard
- Giga Solar to set up PV station in Japan
- Digitimes Research: August 7W, 9W LED light bulb prices down in China
- Win Semi August revenues rise 7%
- Schott optimistic about thin glass demand in the semiconductor industry
- Intel introduces sixth-generation Intel Core processors based on Skylake
- Solartech reports increased August revenues
- SPIL looks to effective results of SiP packaging development with Foxconn
- Nichia sues Everlight subsidiary in Germany for patent infringement
- Digitimes Research: Osram expected to keep leading status in automotive lighting
- New Zealand PC market stabilizes, says IDC
- IFA 2015: Asustek unveils gaming products
- IFA 2015: Acer unveils new gaming products
- Online TV viewing habits differ in Europe, says IHS
- IFA 2015: Asustek unveils new innovations at pre-show conference
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...