- Corning announces 2Q15 core sales of US$2.5 billion
- PC replacement pushed by Windows 10 may come slowly, say Taiwan makers
- UMC expects wafer shipments to drop in 3Q15
- Silicon Motion expects to deliver another year of record sales
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan 2Q15 small- to medium-size panel shipments drop 0.4%
- High-end graphics cards become new focus for vendors
- Delta Electronics starts integration of Norway-based Eltek
- Wistron chairman expresses concerns about China supply chain takeover
- Taiwan IC firms positive about demand for USB 3.1 Type-C solutions
- Getac launches new ruggedized tablet with improved gear
- GCL-Poly Energy has no plans to produce solar cells
- China Internet user base over 667 million at end of June 2015, says CNNIC
- Motorola launches 3 smartphones
- Taiwan market: TWM, FET maintain monthly price of NT$998 for unlimited 4G use
- China imports 10,942 tons of polysilicon in June
- Testing service provider Sporton reports strong 2Q15 earnings
- HTC to make investment in VR application provider WEVR
- Tsunami of M&A deals underway in 2015 chip industry, says IC Insights
- TPK reports 22% on-year decline for 2Q15
- AUO expects weak panel demand in 2H15
- China adds PV installation capacity of 7.73GWp in 1H15, says NEA
- Demand for UV-A LED may take off in 2015, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers to see flat growth for large-size panels in 2H15
- Asia Tech Image to ship CIS modules to China-based ATM maker
- Taiwan, China firms to jointly set up cloud-based educational platform
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...