- Taiwan makers in China less interested in additional investment, says TEEMA
- Sony to launch 12-inch tablet in 1Q15, say Taiwan makers
- Intel Global Summit 2014 to focus on IoT, smart wearable devices, say Taiwan makers
- Supply chain estimated to deliver 50 million units of iPhone 6 in 2014
- Taiwan shipments of LCD TVs expected to reach 19.69 million in 2H14
- Winbond appoints ex-Nanya executive as senior VP for product development
- Laibao reaches 80% yields on 5G line; OGS shipments reach 600,000 a month
- AUO to pay US$24 million in antitrust civil litigation
- Taiwan makers 3-5 years ahead of China in LTPS technology, says AUO
- Google to not make additional investments in Himax Display
- Digitimes Research: OLED TV pricing to remain double Ultra HD TV pricing through 2016; China vendors see mixed results in LCD TV sales abroad
- Foxconn will not acquire TPK, says company
- Giga Solar expects to ship 240 tonnes of PV silver pastes in 2014
- Gigastorage to set up PV module factory in Thailand
- Taiwan market: HTC maintains largest market share by sales volume in September
- Taiwan September manufacturing production index down on month, up on year, says MOEA
- Plug-in electric vehicles expected to make up 2.4% of global light-duty vehicle sales by 2023, says Navigant
- Everlight Electronics likely to net NT$500-600 million for 3Q14
- Digitimes Research: Apple turns to focus on price management to save tablet business
- Sony Mobile to amend strategy for releasing flagship models
- Motherboard players and Intel to face challenges over CPU product line management in 2Q15
- SAS reportedly to raise funds for acquisitions
- AUO sets up PV systems totaling 23.4MWp in Taiwan
- Samsung, TSMC Solid State Lighting reportedly to quit LED lighting business, say Taiwan makers
- Delta Electronics donates real-time toxic chemical detecting equipment to EPA
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...
The Taiwan-based solar supply chain is likely to enter a period of consolidation. For upstream material...