- Smartphone 4G solution prices to continue to fall in 1H15
- China CCM makers expanding capacities
- Asustek, Gigabyte unlikely to achieve motherboard shipment goals for 3Q14
- Cree accuses Harvatek, Kingbright of patent infringement in US
- Digitimes Research: Intel cooperation with Fossil to develop smartwatches will help expand influence in wearables market
- LTPS panel technology currently sees oversupply in the market
- Notebook touch panel makers expect limited shipment growth in 2H14
- TSMC, UMC ramping wafer production capacity in China
- Japan firms in new push for OLED
- Silicon Motion announces single-channel UHS-II SD card controller solution
- Tyntek to downsize capital by 33.73%
- Energy storage for the grid expected to reach US$15.6 billion in annual revenues by 2024, says Navigant
- China market: HTC to launch mid-range flagship HTC Desire 820
- Foxconn Brazil plant resumes production
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan panel makers plan to further develop on-cell touch for large-size applications
- China turns out 18.0GWp of solar-grade silicon wafers in 1H14, says CPIA
- Taiwan TV panel makers see orders surge as China vendors slash TV prices
- Global solar cell demand in 2014 estimated at 40GWp, say Taiwan makers
- TSMC confident of keeping global market share of over 80% for 28nm processes in 2015, says CFO
- China to ban sale and export of 60W incandescent bulbs, says paper
- Commercial replacement demand upholding global PC shipments in 2014, says MIC
- Digitimes Research: Intel, Rockchip look to expand x86 presence in tablet AP market
- Taiwan August unemployment rate at 4.08%, says DGBAS
- Amazon announces new tablets
- STMicroelectronics sees increasing MEMS applications in wearable, IoT markets
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...
The Taiwan-based solar supply chain is likely to enter a period of consolidation. For upstream material...