- Tablet demand stays weak, say Taiwan IC designers
- Nanya names new president
- SPIL 3Q15 revenues beat guidance
- HTC looks to a turnaround in 4Q15 with new models
- Silitech revenues up on month in September
- Asustek, Acer see large sequential growth in September notebook shipments
- Korea makers developing more AMOLED products as China ramps up LCD production
- Global industrial energy management system revenues expected to reach US$35.6 billion in 2024, says report
- Gintech revenues drop in September due to capacity relocation
- Chicony Power September revenues highest in 2015
- TPK reports increases in September revenues
- Unity Opto revenues rise in September
- Giantplus reports 3Q15 performance
- Phison to post record 3Q15 revenues, says report
- Compeq September revenues hit record for 3rd straight month
- GIS reports strong performance for September due to Apple orders
- Digitimes Research: Global large-size TFT capacity to reach record high in 2016
- Giga Solar Materials September revenues hit record
- LandMark Optoelectronics revenues hit record in September
- Nexus 6P to help ramp up Huawei smartphone shipments in 2015
- Green Energy Technology sees tiny growth in September revenues
- Digitimes Research: China makers to see small- to medium-size panel shipments grow 15.5% in 2H15
- Digitimes Research: September LED light bulb prices up in China market
- Commentary: China DRAM industry set to rise
- MediaTek September revenues hit 6-month high
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...