- MediaTek looks to higher revenues but lower gross margin in 2Q16
- Digitimes Research: iPhone shipments to rebound in 3Q16, but ASP to drop to US$600
- Delta Electronics invests in Delta Controls, Loy Tec, Innocontrol to tap building automation market
- SiP demand stays weak in 2Q16, says ASE
- Coretronic expects 2Q16 projector shipments to grow over 20%
- China smartphone vendors ramping chip orders, sources say
- Apple increases chip orders for iPhone SE in 2Q16
- Top-3 Taiwan telecom operators to hand out substantial cash dividend for 2015
- HTC sells land to improve financial operations
- Taiwan 1Q16 economic growth at -0.84%, says DGBAS
- AUO expects significant growth in 2Q16, says chairman
- TPK reports operating loss for 1Q16
- Notebook-use thermal module makers step into server applications
- Trina Solar unveils N-type IBC monocrystalline silicon solar cell with energy conversion rate of 23.5%
- Transcend 1Q16 net profits fall 25%
- Global Lighting Technologies expects to ship 10 million TV-use LGPs in 2016
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 7.35 million LCD TVs in 1Q16
- StrongLED Lighting expects 2016 revenue proportion for ODM/OEM production to rise to over 10%
- SAS to sue solar wafer makers for patent infringement
- Foxconn to place more investment in solar energy subsidiary in China
- China makers rush to produce LED filament light bulbs
- Global semiconductor sales increase slightly in March, says SIA
- Android Open Source market opportunities shrinking as Android One becomes viable market contender
- Taiwan market: Online advertising services valued at NT$19.352 billion in 2015, says DMA
- Invensas signs BVA technology license and development agreement with ASE
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...