- Commentary: Xiaomi facing challenge to sustain growth
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD driver IC revenues to rise 6% in 2014
- Japan-based Murata sees potential in IoT and wearable industries
- Falling LED bulb prices put pressure on LED driver IC firms
- China IC design houses expand presence in touch IC and fingerprint sensor markets
- Foxconn and Innolux to build 6G LTPS panel plant
- IBM, Cisco leading in smart city technology developments, says Navigant
- Acer unveils Aspire Switch and Iconia tablets
- China market: Online advertising value over CNY43 billion in 3Q14, says Analysys
- China has 1.277 billion mobile phone users in October, says MIIT
- Taiwan market: CHT to expand multimedia on demand services
- China and US boost worldwide industrial semiconductor market in 2014, says IHS
- Asia Neo Tech expects sales growth in 4Q14
- USI raises funds
- Corning announces glass advancements with Gorilla Glass 4
- Touch panel pricing to drop to US$1 per inch
- China Mobile expected to reach 70 million TD-LTE users at end of 2014
- Win Win Precision cooperates with vendor to market HeatCap in Japan
- Acer to launch convertible touch-screen Chromebook in 1H15
- Monocrystalline solar cell prices may fall in 4Q14, say Taiwan makers
- LED chip makers to see drops in 4Q14 shipments
- TSMC to offer InFO packaging for 16nm chips in 2016, says paper
- Digitimes Research: China makers Bitland, BYD to join Chromebook supply chain in 2015
- Medical equipment makers investing in new facilities in Taiwan
- Foxconn to build airborne logistic hub in Zhengzhou
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...
The Taiwan-based solar supply chain is likely to enter a period of consolidation. For upstream material...