- Delta Electronics 2Q14 net profit hits record
- Inotera, Nanya Technology report strong earnings for 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan digital camera shipments in 2Q14 up 43.3% sequentially
- Sales for mini versions of flagship smartphones short of expectations
- Corning reports profit growth for 2Q14
- Taiwan sets quality standards for LED light bulbs
- AUO reports staggering profit growth for 2Q14
- UMC to post single-digit revenue growth in 3Q14
- FCCL supplier Taiflex looks to 10% on-quarter revenue growth in 3Q14
- Hermes Microvision revenues to stay flat in 3Q14
- China Internet user base grow to 632 million at end of June, says CNNIC
- Adlink develops 3D intelligent vision-aided positioning system
- Phison reports strong earnings for 1H14
- Asustek, Gigabyte releasing new gaming notebooks in 3Q14
- LG Innotek signs cooperation to focus on Li-Fi business, says report
- Panel supply to remain tight until 4Q14 or 1Q15, says Innolux president
- Tatung to set up rooftop PV systems with total capacity of 4MWp in Pescadores
- Digitimes Research: Smartphone AP shipments in China to grow 2H14
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship over 67 million large-size TFT-LCD panels in 2Q14
- Taiwan solar firms may rely on markets other than US in 2H14
- Unitech, Dynamic ramping rigid-flexible PCBs
- GET may set up PV module factory abroad to cope with US anti-dumping taxation
- Everlight to expand monthly LED packaging capacity to 4 billion chips, says chairman
- Commentary: Microsoft moves to eliminate Nokia
- Neo Solar Power nets NT$1.02 per share for 1H14
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...
The Taiwan-based solar supply chain is likely to enter a period of consolidation. For upstream material...