- Motech, Neo Solar, Gigastorage post strong results for June
- PC, server demand in Russia rebounding, say Taiwan makers
- Foxconn slows down investment in Vietnam
- AUO reports June shipment figures
- Samsung slashes handset panel pricing to bump up orders
- MediaTek 2Q15 revenues meet guidance
- Hulk Energy obtains Fraunhofer ISE certification for CIGS thin-film PV modules
- Taiwan market: Asia Pacific Telecom to deploy 2,600 4G base stations
- Primax hits record revenues for June
- China market: Asustek bullish about smartphone sales in 2015, says report
- Taiwan June export value down on month, year, says MOF
- KYEC posts slight revenue growth in June
- Macronix, Winbond report mixed June results
- Digitimes Research: Intel processor shipments rely on Windows tablets for growth
- Gintech sees increased June revenues
- Giga Solar reports record sales for June
- Digitimes Research: LED bulb prices drop in China market
- Foxconn Electronics to produce Xiaomi, Asustek smartphones for sale in Brazil
- SAS starts construction of PV power-generation station in Philippines
- SPIL 2Q15 revenues meet low-end guidance
- Giantplus reports June 2015 performance
- Taiwan panel makers focusing on niche products to stay afloat
- LG Display launches lighter and slimmer LCD panels with advanced In-Cell touch technology for notebooks
- AU Optronics reports revenues for June 2015
- HTC sees June revenues drop
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...