- IoT just keeps coming and coming, but what about power?
- Google to launch Chromebox digital signage solutions via AOpen in 3Q15
- NAND flash vendors to hold SSD prices in 3Q15
- Geared up for IoT: Q&A with Allen Wu, president of ARM Greater China
- Japan startup Socionext aiming big in IT industry
- Motherboard players fire up for mini PC market
- Gigabyte pushing in-house designs for gaming notebooks to stay competitive: Q&A with Vincent Liu, Gigabyte director of sales
- AUO discusses company strategy for 2015-2016
- Taiwan solar cell makers plan to hike prices
- Globalfoundries announces design infrastructure for 14nm FinFET process
- TCA chairman optimistic about Taiwan ICT industries despite challenges
- Giga Solar Materials expects over 50% growth in 2015 PV silver paste shipments
- Digitimes Research: 385nm UV-A LED competitive with mercury-vapor lamps
- Corning introduces Corning Lotus NXT Glass
- UMC developing 18nm process technology
- Intel to acquire Altera for US$16.7 billion
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to partner with Acer, Lenovo and Inventec for US$169-249 Windows 10 notebooks
- Smartwatch display shipments to reach 34 millio in 2015, says IHS
- HTC to roll out new series of smartphones in 2H15, says chairperson
- Computex 2015: ASRock to showcase latest gaming products; AMD focuses on new processors
- Computex 2015: Intel unveils innovations for IoT industry and new Broadwell-H processors
- Front-end to back-end, choosing the right IoT memory solution by application
- USB 3.1 Type-C to become the new high-speed transmission standard
- Global sales of non-smartphone cellular-embedded devices to exceed 112 million units in 2015, says Gartner
- From IoT to MU-MIMO: Q&A with Broadcom sales VP Michael Hurlston
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
Networking is a hot topic these days, whether it is connecting all devices in the Internet of Things...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...