- Intel, MediaTek become favorites in China white-box tablet industry
- Hardware players able to earn 75% of wearable device profits, says Intel executive
- Google reportedly to partner with HTC for 8-inch Nexus; less aggressive about tablet market
- EU to lower floor price for China-made PV modules
- C Sun expects LCD, LED equipment to be main source of revenue growth in 1H14
- TSMC to ramp IC packaging revenues to US$1 billion in 2015, says paper
- Taiwan LED firms hold rosy business outlook for 2Q14
- Commentary: AUO may retake spot as number three panel maker globally in 2014
- Flat panel industry expected to see annual growth decline from 20% to 5%
- Digitimes Research: China panel makers showing increased interest in large-size segment
- Taiwan solar cell makers see surging orders from China
- Sony and Hydro-Quebec announce joint venture to develop a large-scale energy storage system for power grids
- Taiwan market: Brother Industries aims at 30% growth in printer sales in 2014
- Netronix to deal out 2013 cash dividend per share of NT$8
- Taiwan market: Fitel PHS coverage shrinking
- Networking equipment for commercial building automation systems to reach US$34.7 billion by 2021, says Navigant
- Asustek apologizes over ZenFone pricing blunder
- China market: Apple, Samsung account for 85% of 4G LTE smartphone market in January-February
- Etron chairman urges Taiwan memory chipmakers to develop customized solutions for clients
- Commentary: Foxconn relies too heavily on Apple
- Taiwan makers showcase new technologies at Finetech 2014
- AMD to host APU 14 in China; embracing China for growth
- Asustek expects to ship over 1 million ZenFone smartphones in 2Q14, says CEO
- China Unicom sees 73.9% on-year growth in 1Q14 net profits
- Asustek adopts hostile marketing to gain attention in China smartphone market
More and more players have made inroads into the MEMS microphone industry to cash in on the rising...
The security solutions market is an increasingly important market as the IT industry develops and security...
As part of Toshiba, OCZ Storage Solutions is able to leverage Toshiba's NAND and combine it with its...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011