- Digitimes Research: GTAT estimated to supply up to 1.35-2.25 million 5.5-inch iPhone sapphire covers in 2014
- Acer unveils 8-core 4G LTE smartphone in Taiwan
- Peripheral chip makers preparing inventories for 100 million new iPhones
- Samsung reportedly resumes supply of mobile RAM for new iPhone
- China TV vendors extending promotion abroad
- China may raise LED tariffs to 10%
- Taiwan solar cell makers see rebound in orders from China
- Foxconn sets up rental electric car joint venture in China
- Digitimes Research: Replacement demand for low-cost smartphones growing in Southeast Asia
- Perfect Optronics cooperation with Potevio reportedly to pave way for Foxconn marketing in China
- Delta Electronics to showcase DLP video wall at Integrate 2014
- China market: 2-tier motherboard vendors hiking prices
- Scientech to ramp wet-process semiconductor equipment
- Jeng Shiang sees profit margin drop nearly 13% on year in 2Q14
- Large-size panel demand increases in 2Q14 but likely to falter in 3Q14
- Solar cell production line upgrade cycle driving module powers to record highs, says Solarbuzz
- EIH sees improved 2Q14 performance; expects growth in 3Q14
- Penetration rate for Ultra HD TVs likely to reach 15% in August
- Samsung to produce DRAM chips at Line-17 fab, causes concerns of oversupply
- Taiwan science parks 1H14 revenues up 0.14% on year, says MOST
- China 1H14 PV production value reaches CNY150 billion, says MIIT
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD monitor shipments grow in 2Q14
- China to temporarily ban polysilicon imports through export processing zones
- IoT to drive wireless connected devices to 40.9 billion in 2020, says ABI Research
- Taiwan market: Internet penetration reached 77.66% in 1H14, says TWNIC
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...