- Digitimes Research: Intel 28nm SoFIA 4G AP delayed to early 2016; may face overlap issue with 14nm version
- Compal 2015 shipment goals unchanged, says president
- JTouch continues to see steady demand for metal mesh products
- Epistar expects business operations to peak in 3Q15
- Industry mergers may boost SPIL's role, says company chairman
- Powerchip inks pact to built 12-inch JV fab in China
- Taiwan to mothball No. 4 nuclear power plant
- Digitimes Research: LED makers extend development to IR, UV applications
- Go Scale Capital facing challenges running Lumileds, says Epistar chairman
- Digitimes Research: Japan has potential demand for UAVs
- Taiwan LED makers faced with decreased global TV demand, competition from China makers
- ASE to raise US$200 million through ECB
- 4K TV panel shipments grow nearly 60% in 2Q15
- Windows 10 not prompting new notebook panel surge, say makers
- Solar cell makers lower prices
- Taiwan market: CHT hikes 4G user targets, says paper
- Wistron conservative about 2H15 notebook shipments, says chairman
- China mobile phone user base drops slightly on month in May, says MIIT
- China market: Meizu ready to launch MX5, says paper
- Green Energy Technology to hike prices by 5% in July
- Wind power capacity installations expected to grow 8.9% in 2015, says firm
- Taiwan market: Sony Mobile, Huawei expanding mobile device sales
- Global LCD TV panel shipments reach 22.45 million in May
- Global DRAM module sales rise 21% in 2014, says DRAMeXchange
- Taipower to limit power supply to industrial users
Competition in the graphics card market has grown fierce as demand for graphics cards from the gaming...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...