- Global tablet shipments in 2015 estimated at 163 million units, says TrendForce
- China smartphone market dominated by local vendors
- Acer seeking smartphone OEM in Indonesia
- Semiconductor equipment suppliers brace for layoffs
- Digitimes Research: China looks at 70% IC self-sufficiency in 2025
- Chip orders for notebooks picking up
- AUO and 3M announce new partnership
- Touch Taiwan: Corning exhibits new glass products
- Global wearable market grows 223.2% in 2Q15, says IDC
- Solargiga Energy posts net profit of nearly CNY7 million for 1H15
- Taiwan market: Asustek launches 3 ZenFone smartphones
- SEMICON Taiwan 2015 to kick off with more than 700 exhibitors
- China PV module demand may see downturn in October
- Inventec plans to set up factory in Indonesia or Philippines
- TDDI solutions set to see growing adoption among smartphones
- Innolux to begin mass producing 8K TV panels in 2Q16
- Taiwan market: Local vendors cut LED light bulb prices
- Taiwan market: Philips lowers prices for LED table lamps
- Laster lands orders for LED headlights from China
- Global PC demand impacted by currency depreciation and high inventory, says Acer CEO
- China investment environment deteriorating, investment risk rising, says TEEMA
- Medical applications leading advancement in 3D printing, says Gartner
- AUO developing high-end, value-added products amid rising competition, says chairman
- Canon announces new 4K wide-angle broadcast lens
- Touch Taiwan: New Cando flexible touch panels to appear in smartphones in 2016
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Competition in the graphics card market has grown fierce as demand for graphics cards from the gaming...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...