- ARM seeing troubles penetrating into PC, server industries; IoT becomes new battlefield for Intel, ARM
- Taiwan IC designers see demand slowing down
- ITO film demand expected to grow 25.6% in 2014
- Some Taiwan solar cell makers plan to cut personnel
- GIS applies for listing on Taiwan Stock Exchange
- Taiwan and Korea makers expanding touch-embedded solutions in 2015
- Residential demand response revenues expected to reach US$2.3 billion annually by 2023, says firm
- Commentary: Android smartphone vendors set to meet more challenges
- Digitimes Research: China makers to drop Full HD panel pricing by 11.5% in 2015
- China, Taiwan makers eyeing 3D printer market
- ASMedia announces partnership with AMD
- Will Xiaomi be a target for Foxconn's new collaboration with Innolux?
- Server player AIC sees SSD server orders from Sony and France client, says paper
- Taiwan October manufacturing production index up on month, year, says MOEA
- TSMC orders equipment for NT$2.4 billion
- Panel makers aim to secure orders from Motorola
- Digitimes Research: Samsung, Apple, LG rank as top-3 smartphone vendors in 3Q14
- TWM expects to reach 1.0 million 4G users at end of 2014, says president
- Compatibility, efficiency crucial to wireless charging market: Q&A with Mark Hunsicker, senior director of wireless power solutions at Qualcomm
- Soitec, SK Innovation team up for semiconductor materials
- Biostar says Samsung-Nvidia lawsuit not affecting operation
- ASML lands EUV tool orders from TSMC
- In-car safety innovations drive expand use of dashboard screens, says DisplaySearch
- Monitor vendors eyeing 5K units in 2015
- Acer, Asustek pushing Chromebooks and inexpensive notebooks
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
Laser printers have been dominating the business-use segment. But Seiko Epson has launched a bid to...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...