- MediaTek looks to higher revenues but lower gross margin in 2Q16
- Digitimes Research: iPhone shipments to rebound in 3Q16, but ASP to drop to US$600
- Delta Electronics invests in Delta Controls, Loy Tec, Innocontrol to tap building automation market
- SiP demand stays weak in 2Q16, says ASE
- Coretronic expects 2Q16 projector shipments to grow over 20%
- Transcend 1Q16 net profits fall 25%
- Top-3 Taiwan telecom operators to hand out substantial cash dividend for 2015
- HTC sells land to improve financial operations
- Taiwan 1Q16 economic growth at -0.84%, says DGBAS
- AUO expects significant growth in 2Q16, says chairman
- TPK reports operating loss for 1Q16
- Notebook-use thermal module makers step into server applications
- Trina Solar unveils N-type IBC monocrystalline silicon solar cell with energy conversion rate of 23.5%
- SPIL expects higher factory utilization in 2Q16
- Global Lighting Technologies expects to ship 10 million TV-use LGPs in 2016
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 7.35 million LCD TVs in 1Q16
- StrongLED Lighting expects 2016 revenue proportion for ODM/OEM production to rise to over 10%
- SAS to sue solar wafer makers for patent infringement
- Foxconn to place more investment in solar energy subsidiary in China
- China makers rush to produce LED filament light bulbs
- Digitimes Research: Nichia tops LED packagers in 2015 revenues
- ASE 1Q16 profits fall 7%
- Apple beats Microsoft at their own game while Amazon primes the low end of tablet market, says IDC
- Acer Asia Pacific head eyes break-even operation in 2Q16
- Global LCD TV shipments in 1Q16 estimated at 48.32 million units, says WitsView
Dassault Systemes, a European multinational software company that develops 3D design, 3D engineering,...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
During a Digitimes interview, Global Sales and Operations senior vice president B.S. Teh for Seagate...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...