- Local governments in China suspend PV installation applications
- China LED material, chip makers hike prices
- TSMC to build new plant for 5nm and newer processes
- Digitimes Research: Global digital gaming market to reach US$99.6 billion in 2016
- Chip demand for iPads slows
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments in 4Q16 to reach 51.29 million
- China, Taiwan PERC P-type solar cell makers consider adoption of N-type IBC, HJT technologies
- General Interface Solution to buy back 1.62% stake
- PTC expects AR to have more potential than VR
- CPT November shipments drop, but revenues increase
- Sigurd, CHPT November revenues increase
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan ODM smartphone shipments to decline in 4Q16
- Camera module maker Newmax reports increased sales for November
- Nanya posts revenue growth in November
- HTC sees revenues continue to drop in November
- Lite-On Technology sees November revenues increase
- Merry November revenues hit record for 6th straight month
- Radiant Opto-Electronics ships nearly 14.8 million BLUs
- Gaming monitor competition to heat up in 2017
- SAS reports strong November revenues
- Lextar sees mild drop in November revenues
- Largan November revenues hit 12-month high
- Advantech revenues up in November
- Compeq November revenues hit 12-month high
- DRAM contract prices rise to US$18 in November, says DRAMeXchange
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Silicon Valley based Anaplan, a cloud-based planning and performance management platform provider,...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...