- Foxconn to build production center for Amazon in China
- Digitimes Research: LCD monitor shipments drop over 6% drop in 1Q17
- PTI eyeing to become largest backend house in Japan
- AUO expects 2Q17 large-size panel shipments to shrink 1-5% on quarter
- Ex-HTC executive launches startup to promote VR solutions
- Data is basis for smart factories
- Macronix reports profit for 1Q17
- UMC to roll out 22nm process as early as 2018
- Parade sees earnings up on year in 1Q17
- Radiant expects 20% growth in 2017 shipments of BLUs used in tablets, notebooks
- Coretronic nets NT$0.64 per share for 1Q17
- AUO reports strong profits for 1Q17
- Taiwan market: More China vendors to follow Oppo to expand share in local smartphone market
- Lite-On Technology expects huge growth in smart LED street lamp shipment in 2017
- Gintech obtains VPC for high-efficiency PV modules in Taiwan
- Cree to set up LED packaging joint venture with San'an Optoelectronics
- China market: China makers slash smartphone panel prices
- GCL-Poly fails to team up with Motech, NSP
- GCL-Poly Energy shifting to black silicon technology ahead of schedule
- Digitimes Research: Study of Japan IT industry for 1Q17
- Aurora nets NT$1.05 per share for 1Q17
- Memory module maker Apacer reports increased earnings for 1Q17
- China market: Huawei recaptures top smartphone vendor ranking in 1Q17, says Canalys
- Magellan, Samsung America to partner on ELD products
- Vivotek works with partners to integrate H.265 technology into software
As part of Taiwan president Tsai Ing-wen's five-plus-two innovative industries initiative, Taiwan is...
The global reaction to the aggressive investment strategy adopted by China-based Tsinghua Unigroup...
AMD has been aggressively looking to expand its presence in the PC market. It has released its new...
Kuka Robotics, as the world's leading maker of robots used in automobile manufacturing, has been making...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...