- China foundries planning FD-SOI process technology
- Foxconn subscribes to Lytro fund-raising project, says paper
- CHT ties up with NTT, Itochu to develop hardware specifications for SDN/NFV equipment
- Digitimes Research: January shipments of Wintel notebooks down on month, up on year
- Samsung unveils a new line of smart appliances at Samsung SEAO Forum 2017
- Equipment maker Foxsemicon to post record EPS for 2016
- Taipei City Government opens PV power-generating station on restored landfill site
- Eight-inch fabs operating at full capacity
- UltraChip posts 2016 EPS of NT$2.28
- Xintec swings to loss for 2016
- Leadtek Research steps into health care devices
- Digitimes Research: ADAS expected to become mainstream car-driving safety system
- Digitimes Research: NTT DoCoMo, KDDI, SoftBank step into power supply
- Philips Lighting boosting CityTouch
- VIS posts record 2016 profit
- AUO opens rooftop PV system in southern Taiwan
- MediaTek to lag in 10nm-chip race, says paper
- Coretronic nets NT$4.52 per share for 2016
- TPK Holding suffers net loss per share of NT$4.27 for 2016
- Taiwan has 4 graphics card vendors among global top-5 in 2016
- Notebook industry facing a crisis, says Wistron chairman
- Taiwan large-size LCD panel shipments top 60 million in 4Q16
- Asustek expects sequential drop in 1Q17 revenues
- Delta Electronics announces deal with Thailand associate
- Tight LED chip supply due to robust demand for lighting, fine pixel pitch displays
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Silicon Valley based Anaplan, a cloud-based planning and performance management platform provider,...
Gaming notebooks have become the main focus of Gigabyte Technology's notebook department and despite...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...