- SPIL, Foxconn to form strategic partnership to fend off ASE acquisition bid
- TLLiA signs MoU with China-based Changhui Group
- Advantech, Panasonic, Aurotek cooperate to boost Industry 4.0 in Taiwan
- Taiwan key economic indicator continues to signal slow growth
- Ruggedized and gaming notebooks becoming new target of ODMs
- CPT conservative about 3Q15 performance
- China semiconductor investment fund reportedly targets Globalfoundries
- E Ink reports 2H15 performance
- Digitimes Research: Smart glass used in automobiles still in developmental stages
- Taiwan solar cell makers see demand in excess of capacities in September
- BOE to purchase 6G flexible OLED production equipment, says report
- Revenues from vehicle-to-external communications systems expected to total nearly US$180 billion from 2015-2025, says report
- Global wearable market grows 223.2% in 2Q15, says IDC
- Global tablet shipments in 2015 estimated at 163 million units, says TrendForce
- Solargiga Energy posts net profit of nearly CNY7 million for 1H15
- China smartphone market dominated by local vendors
- Acer seeking smartphone OEM in Indonesia
- SEMICON Taiwan 2015 to kick off with more than 700 exhibitors
- Semiconductor equipment suppliers brace for layoffs
- Digitimes Research: China looks at 70% IC self-sufficiency in 2025
- China PV module demand may see downturn in October
- Innolux to begin mass producing 8K TV panels in 2Q16
- Taiwan market: Local vendors cut LED light bulb prices
- Chip orders for notebooks picking up
- Taiwan market: Philips lowers prices for LED table lamps
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...