- MediaTek rolls out 4G solutions for vehicle recorder market
- Largan expected to keep lead in smartphone dual-lens module
- Getac expects strong 2H12
- Neo Solar Power unveils 3 high-efficiency solar cell models
- Foxconn chairman expects channel retail business to grow strongly in 1 year
- CPT at full capacity with order visibility through 3Q16, says president
- Acer achieves breakthroughs in non-PC businesses, says chairman
- Taiwan sets 2025 target renewable energy installation capacity at 27.423GW
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display, LG Display to keep expanding AMOLED capacities
- Chenbro to expand capacity to meet growing demand from data centers
- China makers count on government subsidies for profits, says report
- Shenzhen Stock Exchange questions NavInfo acquisition bid for MediaTek China unit
- Apple developing Micro LED panels for Apple Watch, say Taiwan makers
- Sonix 2Q16 revenues to rise 50-60%, says report
- Taiwan market: 641,000 handsets sold in May, says CNA
- Everlight plays down impact of Japan patent infringement ruling
- Digitimes Research: Tablet AP shipments in China to decrease 2.9% in 2016
- Canadian Solar, Flextronics to jointly set up PV module factory in Brazil, says Absolar
- Foxconn chairman looks at LeEco ecosystem for possible cooperation
- DoC imposes tariffs on China-made SolarCity PV modules
- Acer expects Europe operation to be affected by UK vote
- Power transistors to see less volatility in second half of decade, says IC Insights
- Taiwan market: APT to launch VoWiFi services
- Compal chairman expects Taiwan exports to benefit from rising Japanese Yen
- Beijing to build new IC industrial park with total investment of CNY4 billion, says report
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...