- Notebook orders from Russia decreasing, say Taiwan ODMs
- Japan smartphone panel makers bring price pressure on China and Taiwan competitors
- Demand for 8-inch fab equipment rises
- Qualcomm, MediaTek to diversify foundry sources, say industry watchers
- Global storage market to reach US$38 billion in 2014, says Western Digital
- LED modules to grow faster than packaged LEDs, says IHS
- Dow CMP pad plant in Taiwan to operate at full capacity in 2015
- Embedded memory module maker InnoDisk eyeing IoT, Big Data applications
- Xiaomi has difficulties expanding overseas, says report
- Taiwan market: LG launches 42- to 55-inch smart digital signage
- Taiwan market: FET expects 4G users to exceed 1 million by year end, says president
- Sony announces development of OLED display module for eyewear
- Yingli expresses disappointment at US PV tariffs decisions
- Taiwan science parks January-October total revenues up 3.61% on year, says MOST
- Unitech expands HDI-board capacity
- PV equipment book-to-bill ratio stays below parity in 3Q14, says SEMI
- IC design houses gearing up for 64-bit smartphone boom
- Firefox-based smartphones to enter Africa in 2015
- US finalizes anti-dumping tariffs on Taiwan-made solar cells
- Prices for 32-inch TV panels rising, say Taiwan makers
- Wintek to lay off 2,360 more workers this week
- Foxconn IT shopping mall in Taipei to open in March 2015
- Digitimes Research: Global LED light bulb shipments in 2015 to reach 1.81 billion units
- Worldwide integrated infrastructure and platform revenues increase 28.1% in 3Q14, says IDC
- Shipments of TEE-supporting processors to reach 366 million by end of 2014, says ABI Research
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...