- Acer, MediaTek BYOC partnership to achieve some results in 1H15
- Huawei Technologies developing 5G technology
- TPK to see improved performance in 4Q14 due to Apple orders
- Tablet vendors developing models for education, business, gaming applications to boost growth in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Price pressure on DRAM chips to ease in 4Q14
- Taiwan, Japan LED makers to face price competition from China, says Nichia executive
- TSMC to start production of 16nm process products in 2Q15
- TV panel makers expect healthy shipments to China throughout 1Q15
- Apple introduces 27-inch iMac with Retina 5K display
- Neo Solar Power subsidiary setting up PV system in UK
- Digitimes Research: Global notebook shipments in 3Q14 estimated at over 45 million units
- LED lighting demand weak in 4Q14
- Digitimes Research: GTAT woes disrupt sapphire industry
- Handset solution vendors to launch low-priced 4G chips in 1H15
- Connected devices driving strong growth in gateway investments by ISPs, says IHS
- Asustek beefs up own-brand motherboard marketing
- Taiwan market: Leica X-E to be available in November
- LED smart bulb shipments expected to surpass 11 million units in 2018, says IHS
- Taiwan market: Epson launches 3D home theater projectors
- Apple updates Mac mini with price starts at US$499
- Apple introduces iPad Air 2 and new iPad mini
- Digitimes Research: Average retail pricing for 23- to 27-inch LCD monitors down in October
- Primax to acquire 30% stake in Global Tek
- Largan Precision 3Q14 net profits hit record
- Sony commercializes high sensitivity CMOS image sensor for automotive cameras
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
GaN-on-Si is a new technology that has the potential to replace sapphire substrates in the LED supply...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...