- AUO 3Q16 operations turn profitable
- Acer, Asustek adjusting notebook strategies for 2017
- ASE nets NT$0.72 per share for 3Q16
- Macronix swings to profit
- Delta sees net profits grow over 30% on quarter in 3Q16
- France-based Ciel & Terre International taps Taiwan market
- Microsoft introduces Surface Studio, Windows 10 Creators Update
- Radiant Opto-Electronics 3Q16 gross margin hits record
- DrayTek shifts production capacity from China to Taiwan
- Over 57 million LCD TVs shipped globally in 3Q16, says Witsview
- Chunghwa Telecom sees profits decline in 3Q16
- China market: More white-box vendors step into VR device market
- Taiwan aims at cumulative PV installation of 20GWp in 2025, says MOST
- Google Pixel XL manufacturing cost in line with rival smartphones, IHS finds
- Taiwan ITRI, Seria develop new technology for PCB production
- AUO to inaugurate 6G LTPS TFT-LCD factory in China in mid-November
- Flexium sales and profits rebound in 3Q16
- Qualcomm to acquire NXP for NT$47 billion
- Epileds and High Power Lighting cooperate to offer UV-C LED products
- Corning net income rises 34% on year in 3Q16
- Micro LED technology stands 50% chance of success, says EOSRL head
- Lextar developing human-centric lighting with Europe vendors
- HTC losses narrow for 3Q16
- Headset maker Merry 3Q16 earnings higher than expected
- MLCC maker Walsin sees earnings up in 3Q16
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...