- Asustek, Gigabyte, MSI to hike motherboard, graphics card prices in China
- Global VR production value to take off in 2017, says TCA chairman
- Tsinghua Unigroup to build US$30 billion memory plant in Nanjing
- Prices for 12-inch silicon wafers set to continue growth
- Digitimes Research: ASEAN 3G/4G mobile broadband penetration to rise to 60% in 2017
- Acer to be free of amortization cost for intangible assets beginning 2018, says CEO
- China polysilicon imports in January-November 2016 grow 18.2% on year, says CNMIA
- Foxconn to set up factory in conjunction with Apple R&D center in Shenzhen, says report
- Amtran to ship companion robots, says paper
- SerComm to offer AI-integrated devices in mid-2017
- EIH cooperates with Texen to offer smart cosmetics packaging solution
- TV panel demand, supply to drop in 1Q17, says Sigmaintell
- Asustek to launch next generation ZenFone 4 smartphones in May, say sources
- Nanya buys equipment from ASML
- Cable TV in Taiwan to be fully digitized at end of 2017, says NCC
- Dialog Semiconductor launches power management chipset for connected cars
- VIA launches Custom IoT Platform Design Service
- Global shipments of OLED-equipped smartphones to exceed LCD ones in 2019, says DSCC
- TPV eyes 88 million display device shipments in 2017, says paper
- Pihsiang Machinery sets up 2MWp rooftop PV system in northeastern Taiwan
- Gintech to raise additional paid-in capital of NT$1.204 billion
- Tatung starts operation of PV power stations at former landfill sites
- China adds PV installation capacity of 34.24GWp in 2016, says NEA
- Taiwan attracts foreign direct investment of over US$11 billion in 2016, says MOEA
- Semiconductor M&A reach peak in 2015-2016, says IC Insights
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...