- Discrete component makers to enjoy sales growth in 2014
- Holitech eyes wearable device opportunities
- Vizio aims to sell 1 million Ultra HD TVs in 2014
- Digitimes Research: Global notebook shipments decline 4.9% in 2Q14
- Vishay to acquire Capella Microsystems via tender offer
- Over 24 million cars will be fitted with Apple CarPlay in 2019, says ABI Research
- Soft-World, Gamania June revenues down sequentially
- Innolux to phase out 39-inch panels in favor of 39.5-inch by the end of 2014
- Taiwan touch panel makers see increased orders from handset vendors for 3Q14
- US Court rejects AUO appeal
- Foxconn June revenues increase
- Taiwan IC design houses aim to land more tablet IC orders from brand vendors
- MediaTek remains calm on Qualcomm price reduction
- High-end smartphone component supply may be tight approaching release of new iPhone
- Solargiga Energy plans to hike revenue proportions for PV modules, PV system installation, says CEO
- Lighting-use LED market scale to reach US$4.88 billion in 2014, says LEDinside
- Digitimes Research: China market sees mixed LED bulb pricing trend in June
- Pegatron sees increased June revenues
- Genesis Photonics June revenues down sequentially
- D.Phone raises nearly HK$900 million via IPO in Hong Kong
- Casetek June revenues up on month, down on year
- Everlight sales down 2.63% in June
- Acer 2Q14 revenues up 6% sequentially
- Digitimes Research: Korea to ramp PWM IC production value to US$10 billion by 2022
- Digitimes Research: Ultra HD TV demand grows in Japan in May
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Smart devices including PCs, tablets and smartphones are changing people's life. In 2013, 2.32 billion...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...