- Corning announces 2Q15 core sales of US$2.5 billion
- PC replacement pushed by Windows 10 may come slowly, say Taiwan makers
- UMC expects wafer shipments to drop in 3Q15
- Silicon Motion expects to deliver another year of record sales
- Getac launches new ruggedized tablet with improved gear
- GCL-Poly Energy has no plans to produce solar cells
- China Internet user base over 667 million at end of June 2015, says CNNIC
- Motorola launches 3 smartphones
- Taiwan market: TWM, FET maintain monthly price of NT$998 for unlimited 4G use
- China imports 10,942 tons of polysilicon in June
- Testing service provider Sporton reports strong 2Q15 earnings
- HTC to make investment in VR application provider WEVR
- Tsunami of M&A deals underway in 2015 chip industry, says IC Insights
- MediaTek 3Q15 sales likely to rise 15-20%
- TPK reports 22% on-year decline for 2Q15
- Intel defines 6 desktop market segments for CPU platforms, say Taiwan makers
- AUO expects weak panel demand in 2H15
- Telecom carriers expected to play key role in IoT, says CHT president
- China adds PV installation capacity of 7.73GWp in 1H15, says NEA
- Demand for UV-A LED may take off in 2015, say Taiwan makers
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers to see flat growth for large-size panels in 2H15
- LG adds 5 new OLED TVs to its lineup
- Taiwan solar cell makers hike August quotes to US$0.31/W
- Commentary: China notebook ODMs set to ramp up shipments
- Everlight dismisses Nichia patent claims
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...