- TPK and O-film Tech form partnership via cross holding
- Taiwan IC design houses hold mixed 2Q17 outlook
- PC vendors to hike prices in 3Q17
- GET unveils light-weight PV modules
- Accton to deal out 2016 dividend of NT$3.10
- POS vendor Posiflex reports strong EPS for 2016
- Alpha Networks sees profits surge 4-fold in 2016
- Samsung QLED TVs are not true QD TVs, says WitsView
- Micron to establish backend site for DRAM in Taiwan
- Taiwan market: LG launches 4 smartphones targeting entry-level to mid-range segment
- TSEC to set up 3.5MWp rooftop PV system in northern Taiwan, says paper
- Wistron expects growth in 2017 revenue and profit
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display, LG Display decreasing reliance on imported organic materials for making flexible OLED
- Japan PV makers to face impact from feed-in tariff cuts, says Nikkei
- Gemtek reports strong earnings for 2016
- Nichia, Osram promoting laser diode-based projectors
- Apple announces new 9.7-inch iPad
- Digitimes Research: DNN-architecture AI widely used in image recognition
- MediaTek appoints Rick Tsai as co-CEO
- Digitimes Research: pre-5G commercial operations to kick off earlier than expected
- Notebook vendors to hike prices 5-15% in 2Q17 due to rises in component costs
- Taiwan February unemployment rate up on month, down on year, says DGBAS
- Protective component maker Thinking sees earnings hit 3-year high in 2016
- UMC Xiamen fab gearing up for 28nm chip production
- Ju Teng International to benefit from increased Surface shipments in 2017
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...