- TCL sees smartphone shipments decline nearly 13% on year in May
- SAS yet to see China demand rebound
- Egistec seeing strong fingerprint sensor orders through end-2016
- IC design houses allocating 28/40nm orders to UMC, SMIC
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display AMOLED shipments to increase to 560 million units in 2019
- LTE Cat-M1, LTE Cat-NB1 to become mainstream IoT technology, says Qualcomm
- Robot maker Hiwin looks to strong performance in 3Q16
- Flexium expects sales rebound in July
- Commentary: Samsung Display to continue dominating AMOLED market until 2H17
- HTC to start marketing Vive via retail shops in Japan
- TSEC raises capital
- AMD, Nvidia next-generation graphics card competition to begin earlier
- Innolux constructing 8.6G LCD fab
- Quanta to launch 360-degree VR add-on camera
- Solartech to expand PV module capacity
- Taiwan sets 2025 target renewable energy installation capacity at 27.423GW
- Gigastorage expects solar-grade silicon wafer operations to turn profitable in 1Q17
- China makers count on government subsidies for profits, says report
- Fingerprint sensor startup raises nearly NT$200 million
- China market: Subor Electronics teams up with AMD to develop VR gaming chip, says report
- Analog IC firm On-Bright to post growth through 3Q16
- Taiwan market: Commtiva to market Sharp smartphones starting July
- ASE seeing better sales in 2H16
- Global panel supply in 3Q16 likely to be tight, says WitsView
- Global Unichip June revenues to rise, says report
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...