- MediaTek remains calm on Qualcomm price reduction
- FPC obtains design-wins for fingerprint sensor in China
- Taiwan IC design houses aim to land more tablet IC orders from brand vendors
- TSMC June revenues down slightly, but 2Q14 sales hit all-time high
- High-end smartphone component supply may be tight approaching release of new iPhone
- Notebook ODMs expect 5-10% growth in 3Q14 shipments
- Two polarizer makers post mixed results for June
- Intel to unveil 14nm processors and 10nm wafers at IDF San Francisco
- Solargiga Energy plans to hike revenue proportions for PV modules, PV system installation, says CEO
- Chunghwa Telecom nets NT$2.69 per share for January-June
- Handset vendors expected to continue releasing large-size units ranging from 5- to 6-inch in 2H14
- Quanta Computer ships 4.3 million notebooks in June
- Lighting-use LED market scale to reach US$4.88 billion in 2014, says LEDinside
- Young Optics reports over 6% on-year increase in June revenues
- HannStar reports over 30% decline in June revenues
- Digitimes Research: China market sees mixed LED bulb pricing trend in June
- Compal and Wistron to evenly share Dell consumer notebook orders for 2015
- Young Fast reports 33.45% decline in revenues for June 2014
- Epistar June revenues hit record for 4th time straight
- Lite-On Technology sees increased June revenues
- US Court rejects AUO appeal
- Foxconn June revenues increase
- Pegatron sees increased June revenues
- Genesis Photonics June revenues down sequentially
- D.Phone raises nearly HK$900 million via IPO in Hong Kong
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
Silicon Image is a semiconductor IP company whose expertise is connecting boxes to displays. The company...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Taiwan-based TFT-LCD panel maker AU Optronics (AUO) saw its business operation swing from total net...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...